Canada
sun.jpg
1605650436947.png

1605650436947.png

Name: Adan Abdirahman
Sexuality: Gay
Alignment: Neutral Good
Culture: Korsian
Religion: The Word of Light (but he isn’t very devout)
"It's hard to remember to pray when there isn't a temple around.."

Habits:
- Adan will tap his fingers on any available surface when bored or nervous
- He may also hum
- Adan never swears, as he dislikes vulgar language
- He has very good posture and tends to keep his back straight

1605650442579.png

Hair: Dark brown, curly texture
Eyes: Dark brown, almond shaped
Skin: Brown, warm undertone
Height: Roughly 5'9

Description: Adan is a cheerful looking Korsian man, dressed in bright colours and almost always smiling. He stands around 5'9 and has a darker complexion and curly hair, along with almond shaped eyes and a hooked nose.

1605650446226.png

- Sound: Music (preferably fast paced)
- Taste: Sweet foods, seafood
- Smell: Fresh parchment and ink, flowers

Dislikes:
- Sight: Blood, gore
- Sound: Complete silence (too eerie), yelling
- Taste: Any sort of bitter flavour
- Smell: Blood

1605650450237.png

Astrid: “You’re the first person I met when I first came to the North. I thought that you were a bit intimidating at first, but you’re much nicer than you let on. You’re my closest friend and I’m forever grateful that I stumbled upon you that day.”
~
"I can't believe you're getting married! It's amazing how quickly the time goes by, isn't it? I'm so happy for you, and I wish nothing but the best for you and Torygg."

Cyrine Ornaid: “You’re probably the kindest person I know, and I wish that you could see in yourself what I see in you. I consider myself to be the luckiest man in Averlash to be with you.”
~
"You know how much I care about you, dear. I know that you'll have to be in dangerous situations as Sentinel, but do try to be careful."

Anne Dwells: “You’re a wonderful riding instructor and I’m happy to learn more from you. The stables felt a bit empty without you, it’s good to have you back.”
~
"It seems you've left again... I wish I could've at least said goodbye. I hope you're staying safe, wherever it is you've went."

Mylo Dannak: “You’re a kind man. You always made me feel welcome in Skyreach, even before I moved. I have no doubt in my mind that you’ll be a great king.”
~
"I haven't seen you in quite some time, you must busy with all your kingly duties. I hope you're remembering to get enough rest."

Torygg Gunderson: “You’re the only Gunderson I’ve spoken to much, but you seem like a nice fellow. I’d love to get to know you better."
~
"Congratulations on getting engaged! I couldn't be happier for you and Astrid. Just remember to treat her with the utmost kindness- there'll be hell to pay if you don't."

Torvald Gunderson: "You're probably the strongest man I've ever met, I can tell why you're the Warden. You can be more than a bit scary at times, though..."

Amund Gunderson: "You're a very friendly man, if a bit rowdy. Though, that seems to run in the family! It's a shame what happened to your leg, but judging by what happened in the arena, it doesn't seem to hinder you much."

Jasper Finton: “You helped Astrid and I out when we were first getting settled, and I’m grateful for that. Some people distrust you, but I’m not sure why. You seem nice enough."
~
"I haven't seen you around in ages.. I assume you must've left. I hope you're staying safe."

Asher Finton: “You seem like a nice fellow, but others are wary of you for some reason. You seem quite interested in Astrid- you’d better not have any ill intentions towards her.”
~
"Much like your brother, I haven't seen you around lately. I assume you left with him."

Avarice Ward: “You took care of me both times I got stabbed, and I’m forever grateful for that. I don’t know much about you, but Sire Mylo speaks highly of you. I’m happy that you came back”
~
"Just when I thought you came back, you left once more.. Just like all my other friends in Valdarr. Do try to stay safe, wherever it is you've went."

Alurra-Magda L’var: “You’re good company and you play your instrument well, even if I’m not quite sure what instrument it is. I’d love to play again with you sometime.”
~
"It's horrible what that cultist tried to do to the Inn. Let me know if you need anymore help, I'm always happy to help out a friend."

Frederick Ketch: “You make good cakes, which are hard to come by up here. I don’t know you very well though. You seem to be a nice fellow, but you’re severely lacking in tact.”
~
"I just wish I could know what drove you to do such a thing to yourself. I never knew you well, and it's a shame... I'll miss you."

Byrne Nazari Gunderson: “You’re an interesting man, even if talking with you gives me whiplash sometimes. Your recklessness worries me, though.”
~
"You're certainly a lively fellow, I'll give you that! Just try not to yell so much, alright?"

Drake Warner: "I can't say I like you very much. I know that you have a duty as a guardsman, but would it kill you to use some common sense?"

Geneviève Katell Clements: "You seem to be of the more reserved type. Alurra likes you quite a bit, so you must be nice."

Last edited: