-

Skype Name
zach.vajda2

-

-

Timezone
CST (Central Standard Time) - Missouri

-

Have you understood the basics of this team and the requirements of being in it?
Yes, I have.

-

Can you give any examples of your previous lore and writings?
This would actually be my first time doing something like this, though I have made lore and writing surrounding a fictional country of my own design named 'Adrea'. The country itself is not an example of my views, political, social, or otherwise. Most of the work on the nation was done when I was younger and is very unprofessional. The following link, however, contains a custom wiki article made and edited within the last year. I haven't completed it, as I have since fallen disinterested with Norrland (A region, that being the Nationstates equivalent of a server.) after the administration fell apart.

Said link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fascist_adrea/detail=factbook/id=734153

-

What do you think is the most important about designing and writing new lore?
The most important part, I feel, is ensuring that it creates a story or a world of which the players can immerse themselves in. Including interesting cultures, characters, or nations in the lore can benefit the immersiveness of such a world, and make roleplay far more entertaining. If the lore itself isn't immersive in this way, roleplay can be bland, or even boring. Having a large world to explore with a story behind every nook and cranny can change everything for the better.

-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.