Aguila says hi

Dec 24, 2019
Mexico
Hey! I'm aguila, you can call me daniel, dan or dani. I'm from Venezuela, I'm 15 and I'm an avid minecraft roleplayer. I've been roleplaying for about four years (yes, started at about 11 lol) and, I've been looking for a server like this from the very moment medieval RP servers started lacking of that sweet, truly realistic and immersive medieval experience that I came for in the first place. I don't mind fantasy themed rp's though, as I'm part of a few.

Anyway, now that I found this, it got me interested and hooked up, so I'll be around and I hope to meet you sometime! Thanks for reading :D

Frigated

Sep 7, 2015
England
Hey! I'm aguila, you can call me daniel, dan or dani. I'm from Venezuela, I'm 15 and I'm an avid minecraft roleplayer. I've been roleplaying for about four years (yes, started at about 11 lol) and, I've been looking for a server like this from the very moment medieval RP servers started lacking of that sweet, truly realistic and immersive medieval experience that I came for in the first place. I don't mind fantasy themed rp's though, as I'm part of a few.

Anyway, now that I found this, it got me interested and hooked up, so I'll be around and I hope to meet you sometime! Thanks for reading :D
Welcome, I look forward to seeing you on the server. Please hop onto our discord channel to aid you finidng roleplay during our growth period.