ACCEPTED AguilaTheBirb's Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2019
Mexico
Out of Character
Provide information about yourself here.

MineCraft Username(s):

Answer - AguilaTheBirb, AguilaTheEagle

Full UUID for your MineCraft account(s) (Found here):

Answer - fecd21f4-2dcd-4203-99ec-a19519a17b9b, 1bd5fe19-164f-4083-ab2c-61c92fc8fd08

How old are you? (We need to know this as our server has an age restriction)

Answer - 15

Have you read through our rules? (Found here)

Answer - Yes

Do you agree with our rules?

Answer - Yes, I agree with the rules

How did you hear about Tale of Banners?

Answer - I didn't, I just stumbled across it when searching for medieval roleplay servers for minecraft!

Do you have any previous roleplay experience?

Answer - I've taken part in many roleplay projects for the past four years, recently having assisted a server as lore team member and builder.

Is there anything you would like to add?

Answer - No, thank you for asking though!

Part 2 of 4
Terms & definitions
Answer these definitions using your own words. The definitions can be looked up if necessary, however copy-pasting is not allowed.
What do you define as roleplaying?

Answer - To act out or perform a specific role for a character, within a specific setting, and following a specific set of lore.

Describe the term ‘powergaming’

Answer - To powergame is to force (through direct or indirect means) a player through Out Of Characrer medias to carry out specific actions they wouldn't want to execute In Character. A way to avoid this is to specify an attempt when acting upon another character in roleplay.

Describe the term ‘metagaming’

Answer - To metagame is to receive or deliver specific In Character information through Out Of Character medias to use it In Character.

What is a "Mary-Sue" character?

Answer - A Mary-Sue character is one that possesses a ridiculous amount of abilities that would usually require prior time to train or perfect. These characters often lack of flaws, and this halts meaningful character development for themselves and those around them to occur.

Part 3 of 4
Character Creation
Here you will create a character to use on our server.
Provide us with an ingame screenshot of your character’s skin.

Answer -
descarga.png

Name:

Answer - Tolrad Rolftiarco Ulrensvessen

Answer - 24

Culture:

Answer - Northern, Middle Folk

Story & Biography:

Answer - Tolrad was born as an only son and adopted by two northern farmers. He has never held any knowledge about his origin family, and does not seem interested in pursuing it, as he has been fine with his adoptive family. They took well care of him, until he turned fifteen, and joined the army to make his father proud. And so, he was part of the military for five years, fighting with honor and bravery, as well as learning the strategic ways of problem solving, and becoming a more recognized and respected leading warrior amongst soldiers. He left the army when dismissed, and returned to his clan and family, to befriend the chieftain throughout time.

A year after Tolrad's arrival, the clan was raided, and even though most people in the settlement survived, his adoptive parents didn't, nor did the chieftain. Having been a good, trusted friend of the chieftain, Tolrad took his place and became the new leader of the clan for a few years, until he was requested to return to the army, which he did. Then, the terrible Rithgar got in his way.

After Rithgar erased the military camp he was part of, he was rescued by a travelling group of strong warriors who survived the blizzard, and brought to Dunsgate in hopes of running with better luck.

Part 4 of 4
Open-ended questions
At least three must be answered. Delete the spares(if applicable). Please include at least one paragraph for each of the answered questions.

Question 1
You stumble outside into the open air after some heavy drinking in an Oserian tavern. Just before you're about to pass an alleyway, a hooded man rushes out of it and runs for it - seemingly, he has both a blade and some jewellery on him. You take a quick peek in the alleyway to see a feminine figure collapsed on the ground, holding her hands over a bleeding wound in her torso. The thief is about to escape and the woman seems in critical condition. You...

Answer: I would take a brief glance at the thief, before walking calmly and slowly towards the femenine figure, and as I approach, I'd inspect her appearence and demeanor. I would crouch, and try to have a quick look at the wound, and, although drunk, making my best to ensure it is safe to move her. Afterwards, I'd attempt to lift her up without stumbling into a side, to then head out of the alleyway and into the street to get assistance as fast as possible.

Question 2
You are on your way to the Korsian city of Telth to sell some wares. Upon reaching the front gates you are stopped by the guard. They deny you entry for the time being as the traffic into the city is too high. You are effectively forced to wait in the refugee camp located between the two gates for the time being. The camp is filled with shopping stalls and refugees sleeping on the floor. How do you spend your time in the camp?

Answer: I'd first walk through the shopping stalls carrying and offering my goods to see if any seller is interested in buying. If I'm lucky, I'd gather the coin I get as I go, and after a while I'd rest with the refugees and save energy for later, in case the gates happen to open for me sometime. If it does not, I'd simply return back home with the little money I earned, and my two children won't eat another night.

Question 4
In the midst of battle, you find yourself approaching a wounded enemy soldier. The soldier is on the floor, clearly in terror as they cradle one of the dead. Enemy forces begin to advance in the distance and you know you have to act fast. The soldier then grasps at a cloth and removes it from the dead soldiers pocket. They continue to cry, and starts calling the dead soldier's name in despair. Then the soldier glances up to see you - with your weapon up - but does not care of your approach, continuing to cradle the dead soldier. You…

Answer: I, as the fierce warrior I am, having fought innumerable amounts of battles in the past, and having many a man's life took, stick my shortsword deep through the back of the wounded enemy to put it out of its misery, knowing full well that the chances for him to bleed out to death are many, but I leave the final decision to be made by fate's randomness, subconsciously attempting to cleanse myself from the burden of any future remorse.

Last edited:

Verando

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Application Team
Lore Team
Sep 21, 2017
United States

Congratulations! Your application has been approved.

You will now be whitelisted on the server.

Make sure to take some last peeks at relevant information and guides.

You can use ToB’s Discord for communication and questions! You will find me and other whitelisters there too, ready to teach you the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.