DENIED Angie's Whitelist Application

Angie_Snow

Jul 2, 2018
USA
Part 1 of 4
Out of Character
Provide information about yourself here.

MineCraft Username(s):

-snowgirl000

Full UUID for your MineCraft account(s) (Found here):

-1991d438-e220-45bf-8d31-f8e849682394

How old are you? (We need to know this as our server has an age restriction)

Have you read through our rules? (Found here)

-Yes

Do you agree with our rules?

-Definatley

How did you hear about Tale of Banners?

-My friend bluelyLIT

Do you have any previous roleplay experience?

-Yes on the Lord of the Craft server (3 years).

Is there anything you would like to add?

- I love roleplaying and being apart of a dedicated community!

Part 2 of 4
Terms & definitions
Answer these definitions using your own words. The definitions can be looked up if necessary, however copy-pasting is not allowed.
What do you define as roleplaying?

-Bringing life into a persona who you have created and interacting with other people through their lives.

Describe the term ‘powergaming’

- Powergaming.. ah powergaming. It is when your character does an action (when you emote an action) and does not give the other character a chance to respond (or re-emote). For example... *Angie would throw a broom at Flora's arm, causing it to fall off instantly.* That would be powergaming.

Describe the term ‘metagaming’

-Metagaming is when your character knows something that you know, however has not gained the information via roleplay. For example, my friend called me on the discord and told me she was getting attacked by bandits and needs help. In response, Angie runs out of her home and a mile down the road and saves her. This would be metagaming since Angie would not have known that her friend was being attacked via roleplay.

What is a "Mary-Sue" character?

- A mary-sue character is a character who is perfect, without flaws.

Part 3 of 4
Character Creation
Here you will create a character to use on our server.
Provide us with an ingame screenshot of your character’s skin.

-
https://imgur.com/a/9DzozSG
It isn't letting my post my picture for some reason, does this url work? Let me know! If it doesn't, then I will try to figure something else out.

Name:

- Angie (or Ang --the g sounds as in gin)

Culture:

-She is a strong woman with solid morals. She was brought up in a strong household, being taught the ways of her mother, father, and those before them.

Story & Biography:

- Angie was brought up in a small household by the ocean. She lived with her mother Mahri, her father Josh, brother Wade, and her younger sister Emma. Her father was a skilled archer and hunted game for their survival. Angie's mother was a very well rounded woman, but her main drive was medicine. She taught Angie some of the practice, along with cooking, and tailoring dresses. Angie is a stubborn young woman. No matter how much her mother tried, Angie did not want to be a lady. She went into the woods often with her father, getting dirt under her nails and learning how to use a bow and live off the land. Her brother Wade left the house when he turned 17 years old and though he visited often, he found his own place in the world. Now Angie is 18, and it is time for her to find her place.

Angie has fair olive skin, complimented with high cheek-bones and deep brown eyes (will be changed in the skin eventually XD). Her hair is curly and brown, falling softly past her shoulders.

Part 4 of 4
Open-ended questions
At least three must be answered. Delete the spares(if applicable). Please include at least one paragraph for each of the answered questions.

Question 1
You stumble outside into the open air after some heavy drinking in an Oserian tavern. Just before you're about to pass an alleyway, a hooded man rushes out of it and runs for it - seemingly, he has both a blade and some jewellery on him. You take a quick peek in the alleyway to see a feminine figure collapsed on the ground, holding her hands over a bleeding wound in her torso. The thief is about to escape and the woman seems in critical condition. You...

Answer:
Angie doesn't know much about fighting with others. Instead, she hides from the hooded figure until she can safely go help the woman in the alley. Angie knows a thing or two about sewing. Perhaps she could help the woman by stitching up her wound and getting her somewhere safer.

Question 2
You are on your way to the Korsian city of Telth to sell some wares. Upon reaching the front gates you are stopped by the guard. They deny you entry for the time being as the traffic into the city is too high. You are effectively forced to wait in the refugee camp located between the two gates for the time being. The camp is
filled with shopping stalls and refugees sleeping on the floor. How do you spend your time in the camp?

Answer:
As Angie has a softened heart, she would help make the place more homey for the refugees. She'd also use any medical skills that her mother taught her to aid those who were ill. Of course she would spend some of her time selling her things to those who could use them. However, if anyone could not afford to buy them, Angie would gladly allow them to have it.

Question 3
You've gotten lost and wandered awhile into Drahl lands, eventually finding yourself in Crookmire Swamp, where you decide to settle for the night. Finding a meal to buy for the evening takes some effort, but you do come across an old crone in ragged clothing, who offers to sell you some sea-looking food. She doesn't ask much, but warns you that eating it is 'unpleasant' to outsiders. You...

Answer:
Angie would politely decline her offer and instead ask her to join her in hunting for a more pleasurable meal. Perhaps Angie uses her hunting and gathering skills that she obtained from her father.

Last edited:

Verando

Application Team
Staff member
Application Team
Lore Team
Sep 21, 2017
United States
Hello, my name is Verando and I am reviewing your application today. It has been put on ...
PENDING
  • You put your culture as "Christian" or cannonist. There is technically no such culture in TOB. The four cultures are listed in the Lore section. The closest culture is the Oserians. Read up on them if you like.
  • Your picture didn't load properly, may just be my end, but I ask that you reupload so I can see properly.
This won't take much work, and you are sure to get in afterwards.
Please make the changes above within the span of 72 hours from the time reviewed. Failure to do so will result in denial of the application and you will have to reapply 24 hours from the denial date. Message me or reply here when you made the changed and I'll take another look.

*Note that lore is under construction. PM me for more information

Time / Date reviewed: July 2nd, 2018 10:50AM CST

Last edited:

Verando

Application Team
Staff member
Application Team
Lore Team
Sep 21, 2017
United States
  • Your culture is not listed, what you listed is background. I recommend looking at the lore section of the forums to fix this. Should say something like "Oserian born"

Verando

Application Team
Staff member
Application Team
Lore Team
Sep 21, 2017
United States
You have failed to make all the neccessary changes within 72 hours.

This application has been...

DENIED

You may re-apply in 24 hours.

Message me if you want more clarification, or catch me on the discord server.