Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2015
USA
Application format:

Minecraft Name - Kaybahd

Skype Name - kkvaeth

Age - 16 on Dec. 6th

Timezone - EST (eastern standard time Us&Canada)

How often and how long can you be online?- Well I get home at 4pm EST I goto bed at 2am EST I play a few games of Cs:Go a day so about like 5+ hours.

Have you understood the basics of this team and the requirements of being in it? - Yah I just read them, actually I have read nearly everything on the website.

Do you have any past experiences moderating any forums or servers?- I was a head-admin for a little bit on a RPG/Faction server called DragonBane it was just shut down but it lasted several years.. and it wasn't easy to be staff either. I have good plugin knowledge and lots of experience.. I think

If a person breaks the rules, what would be your procedure?- Well it depends.. first on the scenario if someone is simply Meta gaming or Power gaming then those are normally easy fixes, you can A) Simply tell them to stop and [OOC] your GM powers to balance the scenario again. B) If its really bad, you can deescalate the situation or just pretend it didn't happen and if you can Roleplay your way out of it. C) If its extreme like someone is power gaming to the extreme then a simple kick/mute can deescalate the scenario and re balance whats happening. Of course in any case the situation would be reported and further investigated and marked down so we can see how often a player abuses meta and power gaming. If its not power/meta gaming and its something like hacking I would PM them (so I don't ruin Roleplay with unnecessary [OOC]) and then according to the procedures that my higher up has taught me I will deal with the issue. My main goal would to not interrupt the Roleplay and resolve issues on the DL

Caboze

Nov 18, 2015
Delaware, USA
Currently being reviewed.

"Do you have any past experiences moderating any forums or servers?- I was a head-admin for a little bit on a RPG/Faction server called DragonBane it was just shut down but it lasted several years.. and it wasn't easy to be staff either. I have good plugin knowledge and lots of experience.. I think"

Do you have any physical evidence of this? Such as plugins you've made... Or perhaps any additional information that you could spare, it just seems a bit vague.

@Prebuz I specifically need your call on this application please.

Nov 25, 2015
USA
Well, I said plugin knowledge I am certainly not a dev.
http://dragonbanemc.enjin.com/ That is the website now basically an archive. I have references if you would like :) I would really like to be more of a GM than an admin if you know what I mean. I want to moderate the Roleplay and not the tech side or the power side..

Prebuz

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Lead Moderator
Aug 30, 2015
Norway
I'll put this application on hold for now. I want to see two things before I review it further.

1. An accepted whitelist application.
2. More concrete proof of your moderator skills.

As you might understand, game/server moderators are given alot of powers which might easily be abused, and thus we want to know your capabilities and trustworthyness before accepting someone as a moderator.

~ Prebuz

Nov 25, 2015
USA
Yes I definitely understand Prebuz and I respect you: as a server with bad staff or too many staff is a bad server. One of the key points I look for in a server is staff to player ratio and staff skills! Thank you for the fast reply <3

Nov 25, 2015
USA
Also I am not quite sure how to get more concrete proof of moderating skills, but I assure you that I have very much self control and I stay very calm during situations. An idea maybe you could make me trial GM or something if you wish! If you don't think I should be staff I also respect your opinion and that doesn't make me any less hype for release!

Status
Not open for further replies.