DENIED Arelash's White-list App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2015
USA
OOC Information: My name is Karsten I am 16 Birthday 12/6. I am in 10th grade honor classes. I play a lot of LoL and Cs:Go

(Please try your best to use proper grammar and correct spelling mistakes. This is a roleplay server and if accepted, writing will be your main form of communication while online.)

MC Username- KaybaHD will be changed to Arelash if accepted

How old are you?- 16 on december 6th

What is your favorite color?- Red (blood)

Have you read and agreed to the rules?- Well I sorta feel like the rules section is empty

Have you REALLY read the rules? If so which one do you most agree with?- I mean, I assume that using [OOC] minimally is a rule because its super annoying when people spam [ooc]

Are there any changes you would make to any the rules?(if so why?)- I do not know the rules yet..

How did you find Tale of Banners?- Planetminecraft

Definitions:

(If you don’t know any of the definitions feel free to look them up just make sure you understand them and write them in your own words.)

What is Roleplaying?- Roleplay is when you write, speak and act as a character.

What is Metagaming?- Using outside knowledge such as if you were fighting Medusa and you used a mirror but you haven't ever read about Medusa so there was no way you could of known.

What is Powergaming?- You force yourself into a position of power... Such as I say "I teleport to Eden and put my sword to his head then he surrenders all of his items to me!"

What is OOC, IC, and IRL?- OOC is Out of character, IC is In character and IRL is in real life actions, normally you would say [OOC] Today I drank bleach IRL

IC Information:

(Here is where you actually describe and create your own character. Be realistic! Follow the lore, and make sure your character makes sense and is someone you want to play as.)

Characters Name- Arelash

Characters Age- 19

Characters Race- Human, British
Characters Sex (Male or female)- Male

Characters Biography (This is where you can get creative. Write down your characters story from birth to present time. Use lore and follow the server timeline, and events. Must be a minimum of 2 paragraphs long)- One of the few survivors of the Yaelk (Oserian Plains) , Arelash (my character) was a gifted child. He was born with the mark and the ability to practice magic a rare and ancestral trait passed down for generations in the Yaelk. The Yaelk thought that all of the "Marked ones" were killed or captured by their neighbors during "The Hunt". Arelash has INSANE blood lust for anyone after his tribe was hunted like deer for sport. He will kill anyone and everyone he see's besides women and children. His life goal is to become as strong as possible and end the Grulk Tribe and The Kelken Rebels to bring back the glory of the Sharkan and the Yaelk. Arelash also is seeking to become a powerful ruler*seeking the Ruby Blade a blade that empowers the holder with insane power and speical powers.* (I hope that added a little lore is okay sorry)

Character Traits & Ambitions- Blood lust, Power, hidden desire for a family

Characters Strengths and Weaknesses- Small, Agile, Strong, Isolated, Fast, Crazy desire to kill, Bad a negotiating, Intimidating(weakness)

Characters appearance (Be descriptive)-

tanned/pinkish skin and short stature /w Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes

Please provide an in game screenshot of your characters skin here…..
I will need to get get a skin based on acceptance and further lore updates and texture of the server but I will probably go with a blonde hair robish assassin

Caboze

Nov 18, 2015
Delaware, USA
I suppose I'll review this, seeing nobody else has touched it.

Glad to meetcha, I am Caboze. Personally, I like the nice touches you have and being very friendly towards us in your application.

I noticed you have a lot of very good information about OCC, IC, and any other form of role playing mechanics we use to make it easier on players and or community writers.

Unfortunately, here are few things that do conflict what we are currently missing and some lore conflicts as well:

• The rules and guidelines are currently missing; Yes are very much aware of this. Please pardon that issue.
  • Adding in your own lore is perfectly fine, but the lore you added seems to stim over what we currently have or perseeve.
  • Magic currently is on a very low basis and isn't much of a "wide-spread phenomenon". Characters with magic at this time are very likely to be denied because magic currently dosnt exist in our lore, or magic isn't very throrugh, explained, and or described very well.
  • A character skin is normally required for applications.
  • Explaining the character more like an "open-book" would be easier to read and more comprehensive than mangling a plot line all together.

Ultimately, there is a few minor to major issues with this application. I am aware that applications are very tough but you application just does not fit to the standards.

I highly suggest you reading any accepted applications and or guides that we do have on the forums. Please note that our server is still developing and thus applications are prone to being denied rather quickly.

This application is
denied. You may, however, reapply in 24 hours. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.