Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2016
USA
OOC Information:

MC Username- President_Prez

How old are you?- 14

What is your favorite color?- Neon Green

Have you read and agreed to the rules?- Yes, I have read, and I do hereby agree to the rules.

Have you REALLY read the rules? If so which one do you most agree with?- I would agree with this rule: "Have a minecraft skin that’s both realistic and fitting to the theme of the server and your character." I agree with this rule, Because it makes the server more appealing, and fun in a way tha allows you to see one another's personality through their looks.

Are there any changes you would make to any the rules?(if so why?)- Yes, there is one rule that I would change and that is some of the grammar errors made, for example, a double negative "No RP kills are NOT permitted and will be dealt with accordingly." I would change that so it would make more sense, with out having to reread it.

How did you find Tale of Banners?- I found Tale of Banners with this phrase on google "Medieval Minecraft Roleplay Server" and it lead me here.

Do you have any experience with other roleplay servers if so which server(s) and for how long?- Yes, I have played on a roleplay server called: Worldofmaria, and I used to own my own Roleplay server for 3 years, before it went downhill. I currently play of Worldofmaria, but still looking for a more realistic community.
Definitions:
If you don’t know any of the definitions feel free to look them up just make sure you understand them and write them in your own words.

What is Roleplaying?-
Roleplaying, is the art of acting with a theme and/or style to a certain time, place, or area.

What is Metagaming?- Metagaming is the unrealistic act of taking OOC (Out of Character) information into IC (In-Character).

What is Powergaming?- Powergaming is the act of making your roleplay character unrealistically invulnerable to different aspects of that game.

What is OOC, IC, and IRL?- OOC: Out Of Character; IC: In-Character; IRL: In-Real Life
IC Information:
Here is where you actually describe and create your own character. Be realistic! Follow the lore, and make sure your character makes sense and is someone you want to play as.

Characters Name-
Arthur

Characters Age- 14

Characters Race- Human (Caucasian)

Characters Sex (Male or female)- Male

Characters Biography-
Arthur was born into a poor peasant farming family, on the shores of Kent, England. Arthur was a smart young man, who had a passion for learning, in anyway he can. From the beginning Arthur learned to cook, till soil, breed farm animals, slaughter animals, hunt, write, and read. Yet there was one thing that Arthur couldn't do, and that was to harm another human being, unless needed. Arthur was a humble fellow, who has always wanted to become a king, but would be happy with being a nobleman, and living in his own castle. When Arthur turned 12, his hometown of Kent all celebrated for his journey to manhood. When Arthur turned 13, he was finally apprenticed to his favorite trade of farming.

Character Traits & Ambitions-
Arthur is a wise, humble, young, passionate fellow who has an ambition for royalty.

Characters Strengths and Weaknesses- Arthur is strong, wise, but cannot kill another human to save his own.

Characters appearance (Be descriptive)- With smooth gold locks for hair, big blue eyes, and a snow-white smile, Arthur is a very handsome blonde. His big triceps match, his tanned skin from working on the farm all day, Arthur is very good-looking.

Please provide an in game screenshot of your characters skin here…..

2016-02-16_14.27.26.png
2016-02-16_14.27.16.png

Role-Playing Scenarios:
These scenarios will be used in order to test your role-playing abilities. Please answer any 3 of the 4 scenarios listed, and remember to complete these scenarios in as much detail as possible.

[1]

Your character finds themselves in the middle of an arena with nothing more than a robe on their back. As you character looks around there is what appears to be a spear on the ground approximately 15 meters ahead of them. They’re not the only person in this arena however, with several others scattered around the arena. Each member in that arena is trying to get that spear. How does you character survive this ordeal?

[2]

Returning from the tavern after a long night of drinking, your character passes through the streets and alleyways on the short return home. However, on the way you hear a woman in distress coming from around the corner. The woman is being robbed and is clearly distraught. What does your character do next?
My character, Prince Arthur, sneaks up onto the robber, and knocks him/her out. I then return the stolen goods to the woman in distress.

[3]

On the road going passing from Oseria to Crosia, your character gets lost and ends up at Crookmire Swamp. Although lost, your character decides to stay the night in Crookmire and continue their travels in the morning. After a few hours your character begins to get hungry and heads to a local street vendor. The vendor offers you some baked goods, however warns of out of body experiences if they are to eat this food. What does your character do next, and how do they react to this situation? My Character growing up as a farmer, decides to decline the food, and goes hunting looking for animals, to kill by laying out clever traps.

[4]

In the midst of battle, your character finds themselves next a wounded enemy soldier. The soldier is on the floor, clearly upset as he cradles one of his dead. The soldier then grasps at a cloth and removes it from the dead soldiers pocket. He continues to cry, and starts calling the dead soldier's name is despair. Then the soldier glances up to see your character with sword in hand, but does not care of your approach, continuing to cradle the dead soldier. What does your character do next? My Character decides to leave him for the good of the battle, instead of helping, or killing him. If this enemy decides to fight, my character will have no choice but to kill him.

Any extra information you would like to add on your application? [Optional]:

NTE_Killer4life

Dec 17, 2015
USA
Hello! sorry for the long wait on your application. It has been put on...
PENDING
Please fix the following problems as stated below in bullet points.
  • Your roleplaying definition isn't quite right
  • Your character biography does not have any server lore at all. Based on your application, I do not think you even attempted to read the lore in any way, shape or form.
  • Caucasian is not a subculture. Please refer to the server lore for your subculture choices.
  • Your character is also too young to be have all of those skills and strengths also an explanation of his family would be more beneficial to the backstory.
  • The roleplay scenarios need to be very descriptive, as if you were telling a story through your character's eyes.
Please fix all of the problems above in your application and PM me or comment on your own application. Failure to fix within 24 hours from now will result in an automatic "DENIAL" of your application.

Date/time reviewed: 2/19/16 8:18 AM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.