Not open for further replies.

Lethins

cappor
Sep 30, 2019
USA (EST)
Name of the settlement:
Avalon

Location of the settlement (images and description):
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/481202257736761356/709206213296128000/unknown.png (My file was too large to put as an image) We're looking for an area with a river for agricultural reasons as well as flat land with trees.

Name of the settlement creator (Minecraft username and character name):
Lethins & Jean LeMoyne

Name of the current settlement mayor (Minecraft username and character name):
Lethins & Jean LeMoyne

Architectural style:
1589158183255.png

Why is this settlement being created?
My character, Jean, believes in running a well-functioning settlement with government, agriculture, and community. I like to take control of my own things, and not rely on others. Gaining feedback from the player in town I realized an area for agriculture is a large part of some peoples rp lives, and that isn't available at the camp. I decided to take that into consideration and i plan on implementing a farm in my settlement.

(RP REASONS) Ever since Jean was a young boy, he had always dreamed of of owning a town of his own. When this opportunity arose, he had a strong feeling this is a once in a lifetime offer. He'd gather the support of other members of the camp and raised enough money to start it. With these people along side Jean, he is certain he can operate a functioning town.

Future plans for the settlement:
I plan to expand it in the near future, and hopefully to the size of a town plot. I want the County of Avalon to become a trading hub for the people of Esna to come and trade their wares and goods. Growing this settlement with houses & people is important, In the future I thrive to have at least 10 active members in my town, with a plenty of housing. I also plan to add government position when the settlement grows, allowing other people to help make the laws and decisions in the town.

Additional information:
This section can be used for additional information about the settlement, if necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorewin

Lena

Icy Girl
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Sep 27, 2015
The Mariana Trench

Congratulations! Your Settlement has been approved.

After you have paid the discounted starter fee (500 Kura) to an administrator you will be given access to the (25x25) region discussed with the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.