DENIED DanteZblue_potat whitelist application ft ~aedyn

Nov 16, 2019
north Carolina
MineCraft Username(s):

Answer -DanteZblue_potat

Full UUID for your MineCraft account(s) (Found here):

Answer -454d6289-8e31-42a8-8642-bae3ca7b5fcd

How old are you? (We need to know this as our server has an age restriction)

Answer -18

Have you read through our rules? (Found here)

Answer -yes

Do you agree with our rules?

Answer -yes

How did you hear about Tale of Banners?

Answer -my friend treesmoothie told me about it

Do you have any previous roleplay experience?

Answer -yes on a server called lotc

Is there anything you would like to add?

Answer -not at the moment no

Part 2 of 4
Terms & definitions
Answer these definitions using your own words. The definitions can be looked up if necessary, however copy-pasting is not allowed.
What do you define as roleplaying?

Answer -an interaction of fictional or nonfictional characters to build a story line

Describe the term ‘powergaming’

Answer -going ubove the human limits lets say a wound to the gut you cant walk away from that nor shrug it off

Describe the term ‘metagaming’

Answer -useing information learned oocly and useing it irply

What is a "Mary-Sue" character?

Answer -a perfect character with no flaws

Part 3 of 4
Character Creation
Here you will create a character to use on our server.
Provide us with an ingame screenshot of your character’s skin.

Answer -look down lol sry ;-;

Name:

Answer -Aedyn

Answer -8

Culture:

Answer -Oserian

Story & Biography:

Answer - a oddly small 5ft tall 8 year old oserian boy by goes by the name aedyn he was slaved after being abandoned by his parents at the early age of 2. two years later he was sold to and slaved by a small group "bandits" at the age of 6 he escaped one day at a transport when he fell out of a carriage and was attacked by a bandit and barely escape him but he did "At the bandit camp he learned to take care of him self" for 2 years in the woods he stayed hunting small game and such he has a goal to be noble and for that he needs money so he heads out to get a job he doesn't know how to do it but he wishes to work for it

Part 4 of 4
Open-ended questions
At least three must be answered. Delete the spares(if applicable). Please include at least one paragraph for each of the answered questions.

Question 1
You stumble outside into the open air after some heavy drinking in an Oserian tavern. Just before you're about to pass an alleyway, a hooded man rushes out of it and runs for it - seemingly, he has both a blade and some jewellery on him. You take a quick peek in the alleyway to see a feminine figure collapsed on the ground, holding her hands over a bleeding wound in her torso. The thief is about to escape and the woman seems in critical condition. You...

Answer:i rush to the woman to see if she is alright being an 8 yr old there is not much i could do but apply pressure to said wound i call for help while looking at the wound and take off my cloak and apply to her torso to make sure she doesn't bleed out if help comes i would offer my help if not is needed i carry on if such is i help them in any way needed

Question 2
You are on your way to the Korsian city of Telth to sell some wares. Upon reaching the front gates you are stopped by the guard. They deny you entry for the time being as the traffic into the city is too high. You are effectively forced to wait in the refugee camp located between the two gates for the time being. The camp is
filled with shopping stalls and refugees sleeping on the floor. How do you spend your time in the camp?

Answer: i being a 8 yr old nod and go to where i am supposed to go and see if there are any other kids at said camp and ply with them for a while and since im there to sell curtain goods i help out the refugees by supplying what ever im selling to them for free seeming how they are in worst shape than i after im done waiting i go to the city and explore

Question 3
You've gotten lost and wandered awhile into Drahl lands, eventually finding yourself in Crookmire Swamp, where you decide to settle for the night. Finding a meal to buy for the evening takes some effort, but you do come across an old crone in ragged clothing, who offers to sell you some sea-looking food. She doesn't ask much, but warns you that eating it is 'unpleasant' to outsiders. You...

Answer: i would pay for the meal and strike a conversation with the lady asking more about the drahl lands and about the meal it self hoping for some tips on it and the place it self after it is served i suffer from any effects from the meal when such is done i go back to wherever im staying and go to sleep when day breaks i head out

GreenHarmony

Reviews Things
Staff member
Admin
Event Team Leader
Application Team Leader
Jan 8, 2016
Rīga

Your application has been denied.

In this state, it is not only unsuitable for approving but has also made it clear a cooldown needs to be put in place before your next application, for the following reasons:

1. Despite making open endeds to fit the minimum length and expanding the character's backstory to a paragraph, the application still feels very barebones. Try putting some more time in it, treat it as an education's assignment/test if that helps. Fix up the grammar to your ability and generally elaborate wherever possible.

2. The character's age has been raised and the backstory briefly touches on some stages through his life. This doesn't answer nearly as many of the questions I posed for you in the earlier denial as I'd like; in fact, it just produces more. Try to expand more - of his parents, of his capture, of whatever he learned while in captivity, of his escape. If he's hunting small animals and knows how to delay bleeding out at the age of 8(under the influence, no less), it must be one interesting life story. I don't see it in your paragraph.

3. Leaving things out of the reader's reach, for example your character's parents, doesn't make them fade from existence. Since your character's life is relatively short, expanding a bit on the years before it and how he came to be abandoned should help you get going with a more elaborate, real-feeling character.

Please wait one week before submitting your next application and make sure to discuss your approach to Tale of Banners. Some of our staff and more experienced roleplayers can help you over Discord, including but not limited to myself and Lewis/Lly.

If you apply sooner than requested, your application will be denied without review.