ACCEPTED - Dyz_graph (Ralsa) application | Tale of Banners Roleplaying Community Forum

ACCEPTED Dyz_graph (Ralsa) application

Ralsa

Nov 17, 2020
Poland
Minecraft Username(s):

- Dyz_graph

Full UUID for your MineCraft account(s) (Found here):

- 437b241e-770a-432e-b5fe-d048c19e0dc3

What is your age?
(We need to know this as our server has an age restriction)

Have you read the server rules?

- Yes

Do you agree with the server rules?

- Yes

How did you hear about Tale of Banners?

- minecraft-server.net

Do you have any previous roleplay experience? (Please give examples, no experience is acceptable)

- 400 hours in Garry's mod starwars servers.

Additional Information: (If any)

-

What do you define as roleplaying?

- Creating a character that you choose to play and make yourself think like her/him.

Describe the term ‘powergaming’ in your own words:

- Forcing a character to make a choice.

Describe the term ‘metagaming’ in your own words:

- Knowing something that your character would never knew.

What is a "Mary-Sue" character?

- Perfect character with no flaws.

What does the abbreviation ‘OOC’ mean & when should this be used?

- OOC (Out Of Character)- To chill and chat with people but not give information abaut your Character or someone else, (mostly dont tell any information that could break the roleplay).

Provide us with an in-game screenshot of your character’s skin.

1605729454991.png

Name:

- Ralsa.

Culture:

- Drahl.

Can your character read and write?:

- Yes.

Story & Biography:

Ralsa is a girl who lived in Crookmire half of her childhood, Ralsa's parents worshipped the Word of Light and did not like living in a muddy, dark place populated by pirates, so Ralsa's parents traveled to Klerkar and lived there for a long time. Ralsa was a troubling child, she was alawys full of questions and most of them were "why?", she also was getting lost in the nearby woods, but alawys was quickly found, she was also easily distracted, once she saw something in the corner and got discracted for 10 minutes just by a frog. Ralsa could have a bright future if her parents had not fallen seriously ill shortly before her eighteenth birthday, because it was a rare disease that could not be cured. Ralsa blamed herself for the death of her parents and was depressed for 3 years before she forgot them. Ralsa wanted to protect herself and others close to her. Ralsa went on an adventure to find something to protect herself and her relatives from death. When she turned twenty-one, she studied alchemy and made it her hobby.

Question 1

You stumble outside into the open air after some heavy drinking in an Oserian tavern. Just before you're about to pass an alleyway, a hooded man rushes out of it and runs for it - seemingly, he has both a blade and some jewellery on him. You take a quick peek in the alleyway to see a feminine figure collapsed on the ground, holding her hands over a bleeding wound in her torso. The thief is about to escape and the woman seems in critical condition. You...

go check on collapsed feminine figure and check her condition then I call out for guards to chase after the hooded man. I try to stop the bleeding of the wound, bandage the wound with a cloth from my clothes and press on the wound and continue to call for guards. if guards appear before I tell them what has happened, and give them the femenine figure in their care

Question 2

You are on your way to the Korsian city of Telth to sell some wares. Upon reaching the front gates you are stopped by the guard. They deny you entry for the time being as the traffic into the city is too high. You are effectively forced to wait in the refugee camp located between the two gates for the time being. The camp is
filled with shopping stalls and refugees sleeping on the floor. How do you spend your time in the camp?

-
check if there is anything that catches my eye, and probably buy it for future research. Then I will talk to refugees and ask them if they have any information about a place where I can safely rest. After all this I will ask people around abaut their travels and gather information about interesting and dangerous places that i will explore in future.

Question 3

You've gotten lost and wandered awhile into Drahl lands, eventually finding yourself in Crookmire Swamp, where you decide to settle for the night. Finding a meal to buy for the evening takes some effort, but you do come across an old crone in ragged clothing, who offers to sell you some sea-looking food. She doesn't ask much, but warns you that eating it is 'unpleasant' to outsiders. You...

-I would examine the old crone and after that I would also examine the fish as well and try to remember if I knew this fish species. After I bought it, I will ask the people araund the Crookmire Swamp about the old crone and the fish, after collecting information I will go to my settled place and rest for a night.

(i changed some answers to put more information in).

Last edited:

Lena

Icy Girl
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Sep 27, 2015
The Mariana Trench

You’re almost there! Your application is pending.

There are only a few things to change for a final decision.

Make the following edits to your application:

1. Unfortunately the skin you have chosen is not suitable for the low-fantasy early medieval theme the server is set in, specifically the gold components. Also skin itself does not resemble what is described in the lore for a common Drahl person without an explanation for this in the bio.

2. There are multiple spelling and grammar issues throughout your application, please keep in mind other players may expect a high standard of English when roleplaying.

3. Your open ended question responses are far too short, please include more information so we can get a good idea of how you handle roleplay scenarios!

Once that is done, make a comment affirming you have made these changes and your application will be reviewed again as soon as possible.

Good luck!

Lena

Icy Girl
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Sep 27, 2015
The Mariana Trench

Congratulations! Your application has been approved.

You will now be whitelisted on the server.

Make sure to take some last peeks at relevant information and guides.

There are still some minor spelling errors in your application, please keep in mind other players may expect a high standard of English when roleplaying.

Your skin does not technically fit the theme but it is not lore breaking so I will allow it.

You can use ToB’s Discord for communication and questions! You will find me and other whitelisters there too, ready to teach you the ropes.