ACCEPTED - Event Team Application -- Fredolator | Tale of Banners Roleplaying Community Forum

ACCEPTED Event Team Application -- Fredolator

Fredolator

Jun 24, 2020
U.S.A
Minecraft Name: Fredolator

Discord Name: William Ketch | Fredolator#8428

Timezone: Pacific Standard or Daylight Time (Depending on the time of year)

Have you understood the basics of this team and the requirements of being in it?

Yes. My job is to create events for the server of varying size and difficulty, and I have a good understanding of the roleplay of this server, the server rules, and how the lore works.

What do you think the most important to focus on when creating and doing events?

I believe the most important thing is to have a good time doing the event, for both the event runners and the players participating.

Provide a few examples of events you would create as a member of this team:

One I have in mind is rping a creature ambush. For example, players are drawn to a couple of corpses, badly mutilated, when some bears or other mobs attack the players involved. This event would be minor, and most likely yield standard items like mob drops.

Another one would be a cult doing a violent protest against one of the cities, and players would have to step in to stop them. This one could eventually lead to an event line, which could end in a new dungeon being discovered. Seeing as how the Volcano Dungeon still isn't finished, maybe the cultists could originate there. This event could be either a minor one, or one of the major weekly events, depending on how it works.

A third idea I have is to make a monster attack an NPC like the flesh-eating worms that the NPC Gerald mentioned. This one would most likely be minor.

Verando

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Application Team
Lore Team
Sep 21, 2017
United States

Congratulations! Your Event Team application has been approved.

There is only one minor issue with your application:

In example two you would have to read through the lore or ask other team members for more information before tieing things together, but there is no way you could have known this beforehand, so its fine.

Apart from this, I can see a basic understanding of the events system.