Haradaeir

Build Team Leader
Staff member
Build Team Leader
May 22, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Minecraft Username: Haradaeir

ToB Character Name: Duke Haradaeir Vingaria

Build Site Description: The entrance to Windmere village, where the market used to be and close to the teleport cart. Screenshots sent via Discord.

Build Request Details: I would like to pay for a new medium/small Inn in Windmere. I'd like it to be a similar architectural style to the town. Please build it so that there is a walkway through the middle of the bottom story to the main town street, with a second story comprising of one large room. For the interiors, please set up some simple decorations, with some games tables for players to use for dice. Add a varied roof, so it stands out a bit from the other buildings. Thank-you.

Additional Information: N/A, my discord is Haradaeir#5123 if you need to contact me for deets.

Haradaeir

Build Team Leader
Staff member
Build Team Leader
May 22, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Thanks for posting, Haradaeir.

Your request is acceptable, and complies with reasonable server standards and vibes. Before we start work on your project, please deliver the following costs to me, or an admin staff member.

Materials cost: 2 stacks oak logs, 2 stacks dark oak logs, for construction and furniture; 6 iron bars for hinges and nails; 32 polished andesite and 32 stone bricks for foundations and pathing; and 32 wool for carpets.

Labour Costs: This is a medium/small building with mostly carpentry and little masonry. The labour cost is 125 kura.

Construction will begin upon delivery of the payment.

1602969758789.png

Status
Not open for further replies.