May 20, 2020
USA
Minecraft Name
-FizzyDrinks

Discord Name
-FizzyDrinks#2551

Timezone
-PST

Have you understood the basics of this team and the requirements of being in it?
-I fully understand and I ready to work alongside my team mates!

What do you think is the most important to focus on when creating and doing events?
-Fair Play, as a player in events on past servers. I have seen a large bias and power play when it comes to turn taking. I have seen many ET let members do a lot more than say a less experienced or new player. On that note branching from Fair Play I feel everyone should have the chance to do something in their events, no person should be upset with ET's event running style.

Provide a few examples of events you would create as a member of this team.
-Though I have many I will list a few.

1. A few Crypt Sister's have escaped! They have made homes in the ruins of a glacial (Or a different selected location) fort and have kidnapped a wealthy merchant. This merchant's employed son has come into (Selected town) begging for the players to help retrieve his father from the nasty cannibalistic beasts. Little do the players know these men are aspiring cannibals themself! Copycats to the merchant who once came to town, the players are now trapped in a labyrinth of traps and vile creatures! Goodies await them if they escape the wicked Crypt Sister's in their plot to feast once more!

2. A noble man is in need of a special necklace from an encampment in Norvaskar! He tells the tale of his family heirloom being trapped away in its clutches. However he warns of the Gulks now protecting the treasure and promises handsome reward if the brave players take their chances with the beasts! When the players get there they now notice that they are not the only ones who had wanted the treasure and Bandits had overrun the camp! It is their job to kill the bandit chief and get the necklace back to the Noble Man.

3. Long ago they spoke of a monster hidden in the deepest caves of the North. A creature so vile and so gruesome one stare could make any man scared like a child. However they also told of the piles of riches this freak of nature protected. It is the player's job to fight into the Mutated Spider's nest...will they make it through it's webs or become it's next diner?!

Verando

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Application Team
Lore Team
Sep 21, 2017
United States

Congratulations! Your Event Team application has been approved.

You have some great event ideas that I think would be wonderful additions to the server.