ACCEPTED GalaxyPiggie's Application

Aug 14, 2019
United States
MineCraft Username(s):

Answer - GalaxyPiggie

Full UUID for your MineCraft account(s) (Found here):

Answer - 9431ca87-078c-4287-9b29-46882dda1f68

How old are you? (We need to know this as our server has an age restriction)

Answer - 18

Have you read through our rules? (Found here)

Answer - I have,

Do you agree with our rules?

Answer - I do.

How did you hear about Tale of Banners?

Answer - Simply looking for a new roleplaying server and stumbled upon it.

Do you have any previous roleplay experience?

Answer - I do, I've played two other roleplay servers previously.

Is there anything you would like to add?

Answer - I hope that this experience on the server will be pleasant and calm.

Part 2 of 4
Terms & definitions
Answer these definitions using your own words. The definitions can be looked up if necessary, however copy-pasting is not allowed.
What do you define as roleplaying?

Answer - Having a character, unlike yourself out of character or maybe even similar, and living in a world unlike the one you have ooc.

Describe the term ‘powergaming’

Answer - Powergaming would be something along the lines of, for example, having a fight IC, and having and emote along the lines of "*charges with his sword in-hand, stabbing the man's chest, his enemy bleeding out on the ground!*" because your enemy has no chance of blocking, you don't give yourself the chance to miss the swing, and you don't know how hard the jab would be.

Describe the term ‘metagaming’

Answer - Metagaming is when you take something you hear OOC, for example if you hear an assassin will be after you, and you get paranoid IC for no reason. It wouldn't make sense.

What is a "Mary-Sue" character?

Answer - A very generic, plain, boring character. "My parents died, I seek revenge!" is very cliche.

Part 3 of 4
Character Creation
Here you will create a character to use on our server.
Provide us with an ingame screenshot of your character’s skin.

Answer - 2019-08-14_17.12.56.png

Name:

Answer - Lilith Cruorem

Answer - 21

Culture:

Answer - Korsians

Story & Biography:

Answer - Lilith Cruorem is a 5’4 woman who has traveled through the world, hoping to find her place among the Korisians in the desert, drawn to the warmth of the sun since her youth. The art and music swayed her into the city, and decided to keep her inside. Her appearance, upon arrival, would keep her sticking out, like a shining sapphire in a city of rubies.

Part 4 of 4
Open-ended questions
At least three must be answered. Delete the spares(if applicable). Please include at least one paragraph for each of the answered questions.

Question 2
You are on your way to the Korsian city of Telth to sell some wares. Upon reaching the front gates you are stopped by the guard. They deny you entry for the time being as the traffic into the city is too high. You are effectively forced to wait in the refugee camp located between the two gates for the time being. The camp is
filled with shopping stalls and refugees sleeping on the floor. How do you spend your time in the camp?

Answer: I would shop around the stalls and try to help the refugees with any food they may need and comfort them to the best of my abilities. I would sell what wares I could at the stalls around the camp, earning my coin there. I would periodically check on the guards, asking if traffic has calmed down between the time I asked or not, and try to make myself most comfortable among the other refugees.

Question 4
In the midst of battle, you find yourself approaching a wounded enemy soldier. The soldier is on the floor, clearly in terror as they cradle one of the dead. Enemy forces begin to advance in the distance and you know you have to act fast. The soldier then grasps at a cloth and removes it from the dead soldiers pocket. They continue to cry, and starts calling the dead soldier's name in despair. Then the soldier glances up to see you - with your weapon up - but does not care of your approach, continuing to cradle the dead soldier. You…

Answer: I would run off and hide, trying to wait for the shock of the situation to dull down, as Lilith isn't one to fight, with a caring and kind heart. Once the enemy forces left, if the body was remaining, I would pull it aside carefully and give it as much of a prayer I could upon it, and saying a small prayer, for both the dead soldier and the wounded one who had been in such a state of despair for them.

Question 5
You have wandered across a seemingly endless tundra for what have felt like days. A raging snowstorm makes you unable to see more than a few metres ahead. Being almost out of resources, you are delighted to find out that you have stumbled your way to a village. Upon closer inspection you find out it's a Northern village, and the residents are not very friendly towards strangers. What do you do in this dire situation?

Answer: I would sneak around the sides of the buildings, hoping to find a vacant one from shelter of the storm, and stealing what else I would need for survival, and asking for forgiveness for everything I took to the sun god. I would try to find a horse, for quicker travel back home-ward and for body warmth out on the cold, not wanting to stay long.

GreenHarmony

Reviews Things
Staff member
Admin
Event Team Leader
Application Team Leader
Jan 8, 2016
Arkham Asylum

Congratulations! Your application has been approved.
Be mindful that thieving might not end well for your character early on. Northerners can be rather unforgiving.

You will now be whitelisted on the server.

Make sure to take some last peeks at relevant information and guides.

You can use ToB’s Discord for communication and questions! You will find me and other whitelisters there too, ready to teach you the ropes.