ACCEPTED Heroiclust's whitelist application.

Aug 24, 2019
Israel
MineCraft Username(s):

Answer - Heroiclust

Full UUID for your MineCraft account(s) (Found here):

Answer - f505e457-9d2b-41d5-a1ab-3f7f3a8c1fe0

How old are you? (We need to know this as our server has an age restriction)

Answer - Yes, I am aware that I must be 15 to roleplay, however I am 14 and a half yet I do believe I am mature enough to engange in the roleplay community here. I've been roleplaying for a long time now and I do believe I can provide every quality of a 15-year-old, considering I am just a few months younger than one.

Have you read through our rules? (Found here)

Answer - I have.

Do you agree with our rules?

Answer - I mostly agree with them, except the part of ptk which is someone I have a question about. If someone attacks you to rob you (not to murder) and let's say you're a northerner with these cruel punishments, do you really need to get a ptk to kill?

How did you hear about Tale of Banners?

Answer - I've looked for medieval minecraft roleplay servers.

Do you have any previous roleplay experience?

Answer - I do. I've roleplayed for a few years now, whether it is in Minecraft or any other game or on discord.

Is there anything you would like to add?

Answer - I do hope I will be able to play.

Part 2 of 4
Terms & definitions
Answer these definitions using your own words. The definitions can be looked up if necessary, however, copy-pasting is not allowed.
What do you define as roleplaying?

Answer - playing as another character and engaging in a story.

Describe the term ‘powergaming’

Answer - acting as if your character is super strong way more than he actually is. Forcing actions on other characters. *I slit your throat*

Describe the term ‘metagaming’

Answer - using ooc information in character or relying on ooc information in character.

What is a "Mary-Sue" character?

Answer - characters that are literally super perfect. Can shoot a person from 200 meters away with a bow on their first time holding a bow. (example).

Part 3 of 4
Character Creation
Here you will create a character to use on our server.
Provide us with an ingame screenshot of your character’s skin.

Answer - 1566658491706.png

Name:

Answer - Noam Chek

Answer - 21

Culture:

Answer - Northener

Story & Biography:

Answer - Noam was born to Myra and Bor in the cold snowy winter of the north. He lives his whole life in a village which mostly had hunters and blacksmiths. His father was a very good blacksmith and with some other men provided steel to the village and outside of it. Noam's mother, however, was a hunter, she taught him almost everything he knows about hunting, such as skinning, archery and much more. He was born the first child and a few years later a sister was born to the family, though she died from a disease. When he was three his parents had twins, a sister and a brother which luckily both lived. Noam liked spending time with his siblings hunting and with his parents learning, he enjoyed learning, he was a smart person. The first animal he has ever hunted was a boar and the first weapons he ever made was an axe. Noam lived inside a house with stone walls and a wooden roof, with a small farm and a forge that had a stone roof as well because a wooden roof could burn.
He grew up to become a very strong and healthy man with a lot more waiting for him.

Part 4 of 4
Open-ended questions

Question 1
You stumble outside into the open air after some heavy drinking in an Oserian tavern. Just before you're about to pass an alleyway, a hooded man rushes out of it and runs for it - seemingly, he has both a blade and some jewelry on him. You take a quick peek in the alleyway to see a feminine figure collapsed on the ground, holding her hands over a bleeding wound in her torso. The thief is about to escape and the woman seems in critical condition. You...

Answer: I cannot waste any time overthinking this, the woman's life is mort important than her jewelry and it would only be just to save her rather than give her revenge on the thief, that can be achieved later when she is in better condition, I'd think to myself. Then, I would quickly rush towards the woman and carry her as she probably is incapable of walking. I'd then run to the nearest 'medical institution' in the area and give her to the healers to take good care of her. I would also report the hooded man to the authorities and attempt to help to catch him.

Question 4
In the midst of battle, you find yourself approaching a wounded enemy soldier. The soldier is on the floor, clearly in terror as they cradle one of the dead. Enemy forces begin to advance in the distance and you know you have to act fast. The soldier then grasps at a cloth and removes it from the dead soldiers pocket. They continue to cry, and starts calling the dead soldier's name in despair. Then the soldier glances up to see you - with your weapon up - but does not care of your approach, continuing to cradle the dead soldier. You…

Answer: I would give him mercy as this would be unjust to face him in such circumstances, especially when there's a bigger threat to face, that one soldier can't do anything as of now. I would look at him for a few seconds and then head towards the enemy forces.

Question 5
You have wandered across a seemingly endless tundra for what has felt like days. A raging snowstorm makes you unable to see more than a few meters ahead. Being almost out of resources, you are delighted to find out that you have stumbled your way to a village. Upon closer inspection, you find out it's a Northern village, and the residents are not very friendly towards strangers. What do you do in this dire situation?

Answer: What other choice do I have? if I do not try to get the help I'd die in the storm, if I at least try I might survive. The worst scenario in both is death, what harm will it do to try. I will head to the village. Considering I am from the north they might trust me enough to help me.

Last edited:

GreenHarmony

Reviews Things
Staff member
Admin
Event Team Leader
Application Team Leader
Jan 8, 2016
Rīga

Congratulations! Your application has been approved.

A few important notes:

1. While your age doesn't meet the requirement, the application's overall good enough for me to go out on a limb and let you prove yourself. Keep in mind that a lack of mature/acceptable behaviour while on the server may result in the revoking of this app.

2. Deaths must always have a mutual agreement, yes, unless villains or event team members are involved. You bring forward a theory about killing a thief, which is a character with an approved villain tier, so naturally their character's death wouldn't be up to them. So, kill away.

3. Your character's skin has chainmail. Ideally you should change to more basic clothing and optionally use this once once/if you obtain armour on the server.

You will now be whitelisted on the server.

Make sure to take some last peeks at relevant information and guides.

You can use ToB’s Discord for communication and questions! You will find me and other whitelisters there too, ready to teach you the ropes.