I am Caboze

Caboze

Nov 18, 2015
Delaware, USA
Hey everybody, long time no see. Since I'm planning on coming back on TOB after a massive hiatus, I thought I may as well reintroduce myself. My name's Caboze, you can call me Taylor though. I've been here a good while now so some of you may have already met me, to those people I say "Hi, nice to see you again!" and to those I've yet to meet, I look forward to it.

My hobbies are gaming (hurr durr), watching movies and reading. Yes, I need to get out more, bite me. If you feel like adding me on Skype, I'm not very creative in naming profiles so have a guess at what it is and you'll probably find me. I'll normally be playing Skyrim (950ish hours good God) or Call of Duty: Black Ops III though I'll play anything so long as it's good.

If you want to talk English with me, go ahead. I take both English Language and English Literature at A-Level along with Law and Psychology. I'll be more than willing to give anybody a hand if they want it with as much as I can (I'm not a walking wikipedia but I'm alright with most things).

I feel I've missed a bunch of stuff from this intro buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I can't think of what to put. I suppose, I'll answer whatever you put towards me.