ACCEPTED - Justmad's Moderator Application | Tale of Banners Roleplaying Community Forum

ACCEPTED Justmad's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
NJ
Minecraft Name
-justmad1101

Discord Name
-justmad1101#8912

Timezone
-Eastern Daylight Time

How often and how long can you be online and spare time for moderating?
-As of right now, I can be on multiple times a day and have time to moderate. In August, I start college and once my schedule with Football and classes is set up I can determine the exact time for me to be on. I am able to check forums with my spare time, usually at night.

Have you understood the basics of this team and the requirements of being in it?
-I do understand the basics of the team and the requirements of being in it.

Do you have any past experiences moderating any forums or servers?
-I have moderated in the past on discord servers. I've never moderated on a Minecraft server, but I am excited and very willing to learn new things.

If a person breaks the rules, what would be your procedure?
-I would look into the situation at hand and act according to the rules and guidelines. If I must, then I would give out the necessary punishment the situation calls for. If the situation has more than one player breaking the rules I would be non-biased and give out an equivalent punishment or warning.

Lena

Icy Girl
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Sep 27, 2015
The Mariana Trench

Congratulations! Your moderator application has been approved.

We have a space on the staff team ready for you! I will contact you personally with more details and give you access to the staff area.

Welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.