ACCEPTED Kilig's Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2016
Utopia
taleofbanners.com
OOC Information:
Please try your best to use proper grammar and correct spelling mistakes. This is a roleplay server and if accepted, writing will be your main form of communication while online.
MC Username- LissassiL

How old are you?- 20

What is your favorite color?- turquoise

Have you read and agreed to the rules?- yes

Have you REALLY read the rules? If so which one do you most agree with?- I agree most with the rule that clearly states prostitution and brothels are legal.

Are there any changes you would make to any the rules?(if so why?)- I believe that the rule that could use adjustment is the one that states that roleplay being optional in resource island. If I am mining and someone says hello to me I am going to throw an axe at their skull (irp)

How did you find Tale of Banners?- Babadooky

Do you have any experience with other roleplay servers if so which server(s) and for how long?- Yes almost a year of experience! I roleplay better than most people I know that have been for years. It doesn't make sense, I know!
Definitions:
If you don’t know any of the definitions feel free to look them up just make sure you understand them and write them in your own words.

What is Roleplaying?- Playing a role of a character completely separate from the reality that is your boring self.

What is Metagaming?- Using information that is obtained out of character (i.e. skype, kik, etc) and using it as if it were obtained in character.

What is Powergaming?- Being unrealistic in game in order to gain an advantage for your character. (i.e. getting shot in the shoulder with an arrow and then emoting doing a badass cartwheel is powergaming.) Not allowing a person you're roleplaying with to react to your action is also powergaming. (i.e. Adriana Fournier hugs Guy de Bar) Guy did not have a chance to react to Adriana moving in for a hug and so a hug was forced. That is powergaming.

What is OOC, IC, and IRL?- OOC = Out of Character. IC = In Character. IRL= You, behind the screen.
IC Information:
Here is where you actually describe and create your own character. Be realistic! Follow the lore, and make sure your character makes sense and is someone you want to play as.

Characters Name- Tessa Eichie

Characters Age- 60

Characters Race- Human Drahl

Characters Sex (Male or female)- Female

Characters Biography (This is where you can get creative. Write down your characters story from birth to present time. Use lore and follow the server timeline, and events. Must be a minimum of 2 paragraphs long)

Being a Drahl, Tessa was born and raised with the customs of all the natives in Esna. Her and her family of twelve live in a small Collective of Telkin within a large swamp by the name of Crookmire. Her ancestors resided within that same land and she considers that land to solely belong to her people, the Drahl, and her's alone. She has been through many men but has finally settled down as a single independent Drahl that don't need no man.

When she is not stocking the outdoor markets with the treasures found throughout the swamp, she is sitting in a tree eating delicious fruits and smoking some of the finest hallucinogen whilst pondering the teachings of Tsarra. Be careful when approaching her collective, she can often be heard yelling "Get out of Telkin, Balah!" followed by a catapulted piece of fruit in the direction of the intruder. She's been around a long time and her patience is so thin that she has no filter in her conversation. She either loves you or hates you and to be honest almost all would assume the latter.

Character Traits & Ambitions- Grumpy. She aspires to keep the markets stocked so she can spend as much time as possible in a tree getting high... for religious purposes.

Characters Strengths and Weaknesses- Her strengths are her weaknesses. She is confrontational, a religious junkie, and so consistent that most of her days are identical to the rest.

Characters appearance (Be descriptive)- Pale wrinkled skin, black hair, black eyes, very short and chunky.

Please provide an in game screenshot of your characters skin here…..

Role-Playing Scenarios:
These scenarios will be used in order to test your role-playing abilities. Please answer any 3 of the 4 scenarios listed, and remember to complete these scenarios in as much detail as possible.
[1]

Your character finds themselves in the middle of an arena with nothing more than a robe on their back. As you character looks around there is what appears to be a spear on the ground approximately 15 meters ahead of them. They’re not the only person in this arena however, with several others scattered around the arena. Each member in that arena is trying to get that spear. How does you character survive this ordeal?

Tessa rubs her eyes before panning a gaze through the many people in the arena. Her gaze finally rests on the spear before her,but only briefly before she uses her hands to grab the robe around her. She turns, tightening the robe to her body, chin slightly raised, before proceeding to walk in the opposite direction of the spear. "Tok-Balah's" she would sneer, waving her hand dismissively at the group as she'd continued on.

[2]

Returning from the tavern after a long night of drinking, your character passes through the streets and alleyways on the short return home. However, on the way you hear a woman in distress coming from around the corner. The woman is being robbed and is clearly distraught. What does your character do next?

After realising that the distressed woman is not a Drahl, she would simply yell "GECHI BALAH!". She would walk towards the criminal and swing her satchel in the direction of him with a clear intent to bust him upside his noggin.

[3]

On the road going passing from Oseria to Crosia, your character gets lost and ends up at Crookmire Swamp. Although lost, your character decides to stay the night in Crookmire and continue their travels in the morning. After a few hours your character begins to get hungry and heads to a local street vendor. The vendor offers you some baked goods, however warns of out of body experiences if they are to eat this food. What does your character do next, and how do they react to this situation?

[4]

In the midst of battle, your character finds themselves next a wounded enemy soldier. The soldier is on the floor, clearly upset as he cradles one of his dead. The soldier then grasps at a cloth and removes it from the dead soldiers pocket. He continues to cry, and starts calling the dead soldier's name is despair. Then the soldier glances up to see your character with sword in hand, but does not care of your approach, continuing to cradle the dead soldier. What does your character do next?

Tessa would raise her sword "I won't be seeing you in Vahlas, betrayer of Tsarra!" she would say before swinging it down with all of her might with an intent to sever the head off of the enemy sympathizer. If successful, she would grab the hair on the severed head and chuck it into the swamp to appease the bottom-feeders that keep her land fertile.

Any extra information you would like to add on your application? [Optional]:

That is all. Thank you for your time.

NTE_Killer4life

Dec 17, 2015
USA
Hello! I am NTE_Killer4life and I will be reviewing your application today! Your application is...
PENDING
  • The character's race would be, "Drach", not "Drahl"
  • I would like for you to be more descriptive in your character's backstory. What was her family like? What skills did she acquire growing up in this particular family? From being born to the age of 60, did events according to the timeline affect her family in any way, shape, or form? (also, the double negative / lack of proper grammar at the end of the second paragraph in the backstory bothers me, please fix it)
  • Add more traits and ambitions (also explain why she has these ambitions).
  • There needs to be a screenshot of the skin you intend to use.
  • More descriptiveness in the scenarios. Scenario #1: Please be more descriptive with your character's actions. Scenario #2: Please be more descriptive with your character's actions.

Please fix the problems above by 48 hours past the time this application was reviewed.
Leave a message below when you have made the changes and I will take another look!

Application reviewed: 3/2/16 Time: 11:30 AM EST

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2015
England
Due to verbal amendments in this certain circumstance an exception is made. She has explained where she has gone wrong and how she could have fixed this. I am satisfied she that she is more than capable to roleplay to a sufficient level.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.