Have you read the rules?
Yes
Do you fully agree to the rules and...
If yes, which is your favourite?
If no, what would you change?
Yes i fully agree i like the rule about no griefing
How did you hear about Tale of Banners?
Google
What is your previous roleplay experience?
I dont have any
Is there anything you would like to add?
Nope

Part 2 of 4

Terms & definitions

What is roleplaying?
when you immerse yourself into an other world and get a cool experience
What is powergaming?

What is metagaming?
i dont know
What is a Mary-Sue?

Part 3 of 4
Character
MineCraft skin's screenshot:

Name:
Rex
Race:
Human
Story & details:
an townsman that is good with a bow
Part 4 of 4
Open-ended questions
At least three must be answered. Delete the spare(if applicable).
Q1
You find yourself in an arena surrounded by high sandstone walls. Much like all the dozen of strangers in the arena, you only have a robe - the single weapon is a spear on the ground, in the very centre of the arena. You are a short sprint's distance from it - closer than most of the others - but even so the others have already spotted it and are running to grab it. They seem to be ready to fight for their lives. You...

I am ready to kill everyone :)
Q2
You're heading home after some drinking at the tavern. Just before you're about to pass an alleyway, a hooded man rushes out of it and runs for it - seemingly, he has both a blade and some jewellery on him. You take a quick peek in the alleyway to see a feminine figure collapsed on the ground, holding her hands over a bleeding wound in her torso. The thief is about to escape and the woman seems in critical condition. You...
Help the woman
Q3
You've gotten lost and wandered awhile, eventually finding yourself in Crookmire Swamp, where you decide to settle for the night. Finding a meal to buy for the evening takes some effort, but you do come across an old crone in ragged clothing, who offers to sell you some sea-looking food. She doesn't ask much, but warns you that eating it is 'unpleasant' to outsiders. You...

Q4
In the midst of battle, you find yourself approaching a wounded enemy soldier. The soldier is on the floor, clearly in terror as he cradles one of his dead. The soldier then grasps at a cloth and removes it from the dead soldiers pocket. He continues to cry, and starts calling the dead soldier's name is despair. Then the soldier glances up to see you - with your weapon up - but does not care of your approach, continuing to cradle the dead soldier. You...
I tell the other soldier that i am sorry and i tell him to take him and his friend and get outta here before i change my mind​

NTE_Killer4life

Dec 17, 2015
USA
I am NTE_Killer4life and I will be reviewing your application today. This has been put on...
PENDING.

• Your roleplaying definition is incorrect. Please google it and paraphrase the definition through terms you would understand.
  • You need to know the definition of metagaming. Research it and paraphrase it.
  • You need to put down a mary sue definition. Please research this.
  • The race isn't correct. Please refer to the lore for the correct race name.
  • Your backstory MUST be at least 2 paragraphs long and be descriptive.
  • Your scenarios are not descriptive enough.
Please fix the bulleted points above within 48 hours of the time reviewed. Failure to do so will result in DENIAL of the application. Then you will have to reapply in 24 hours from the time of DENIAL.

Time / Date Reviewed
March 13th, 2017
8:52AM