Oct 6, 2019
Florida
MineCraft Username(s):

Answer -
princeliest

Full UUID for your MineCraft account(s) (Found here):

Answer -
a8b9a3d3-a70f-40e2-ae37-e3b297c8a07a

How old are you? (We need to know this as our server has an age restriction)

Answer - 18

Have you read through our rules? (Found here)

Answer - Yes.

Do you agree with our rules?

Answer - Yes.

How did you hear about Tale of Banners?

Answer - Planet Minecraft

Do you have any previous roleplay experience?

Answer - Yes.

Is there anything you would like to add?

Answer - No.

Part 2 of 4
Terms & definitions
Answer these definitions using your own words. The definitions can be looked up if necessary, however copy-pasting is not allowed.

What do you define as roleplaying?

Answer - Roleplaying is the enactment or reenactment of a being.

Describe the term ‘powergaming’

Answer - Forcing your characters actions on another person without allowing them a proper reaction.

Describe the term ‘metagaming’

Answer - Using information you learned out of character while in character.

What is a "Mary-Sue" character?

Answer - A roleplay character with little to no flaws.

Part 3 of 4
Character Creation
Here you will create a character to use on our server.

Provide us with an ingame screenshot of your character’s skin.

Answer -
http://prntscr.com/pff4mo (Screenshot)

Name:

Answer - Dhanne

Answer - 23

Culture:

Answer - Shari

Story & Biography:

Answer - Dhanné was born twenty-three years ago to enslaved parents. His parents met while in servitude to the Korsians, so they’d been working for several years. Dhanné’s parents were Sharkan nationalists, the story of how wrongly their ancestors have been treated and how they continue to be treated being passed down for generations to generations, the hatred only growing with time. As such, Dhanné has become a nationalist as well - though, servitude has also been a trait he’s uptaken from his parents. Dhanné doesn’t know much about his parents or any of his family for that matter, he was given up for adoption at birth due to his parent's financing. As a servant, Dhanné hardly has any loyalty to those he serves, nor to anyone for that matter - in fact, he isn’t even a devout worshipper. His only wish is to see the Shari people succeed in his lifetime, and has a feeling that he will be the harbinger of this success.

Part 4 of 4
Open-ended questions
At least three must be answered. Delete the spares(if applicable). Please include at least one paragraph for each of the answered questions.

Question 1
You stumble outside into the open air after some heavy drinking in an Oserian tavern. Just before you're about to pass an alleyway, a hooded man rushes out of it and runs for it - seemingly, he has both a blade and some jewellery on him. You take a quick peek in the alleyway to see a feminine figure collapsed on the ground, holding her hands over a bleeding wound in her torso. The thief is about to escape and the woman seems in critical condition. You...

Answer: I would hide until the crook is out of sight, then I would try and find assistance. After looking for a while, whether or not I’ve found adequate assistance in the area - I would go back to assist the woman. Depending on what the wound is, i’ll use my common knowledge to cover the wound and maybe tie something around it to apply pressure whilst screaming for help.

Question 2
You are on your way to the Korsian city of Telth to sell some wares. Upon reaching the front gates you are stopped by the guard. They deny you entry for the time being as the traffic into the city is too high. You are effectively forced to wait in the refugee camp located between the two gates for the time being. The camp is
filled with shopping stalls and refugees sleeping on the floor. How do you spend your time in the camp?

Answer: After marveling over all of the items of the market, I would then find a vacant place to sit down and rest until my waiting time is over, I wouldn’t necessarily spend money because that isn’t the best idea - especially since this is a camp of refugees who are most likely poor and will steal.

Question 3
You've gotten lost and wandered awhile into Drahl lands, eventually finding yourself in Crookmire Swamp, where you decide to settle for the night. Finding a meal to buy for the evening takes some effort, but you do come across an old crone in ragged clothing, who offers to sell you some sea-looking food. She doesn't ask much, but warns you that eating it is 'unpleasant' to outsiders. You...

Answer: Depending on how dire my eating situation is, I’d wait it out until I can leave the lands of Crookmire. It wouldn’t be best to roam the lands of Crookmire in the evening for too long, especially as a foreigner.

Last edited:

GreenHarmony

Reviews Things
Staff member
Admin
Event Team Leader
Application Team Leader
Jan 8, 2016
Arkham Asylum

Congratulations! Your application has been approved.

You will now be whitelisted on the server.

Make sure to take some last peeks at relevant information and guides.

You can use ToB’s Discord for communication and questions! You will find me and other whitelisters there too, ready to teach you the ropes.