Saeunn's Journal.

kal

Oct 8, 2019
South Africa
((OOC note; This is mainly for my own amusement, but does contain information on Saeunn and her opinions of others. Also to note, no one but Saeunn will know the information she has jotted down, aside from those that have had permission or stole a look, IRP.))

Wrapped in rabbit hide, the pages of the book is stitched diligently. The book is covered in charcoal of all shades and is bound by a simple strip of leather that ties the pages down. The simple words 'Saeunn' is engraved deeply into the hide,

Saeunn - Personal Profile.

Hair - Light brown with occasional golden strands fluttering about. Reaches rear, needs a chop.
Eyes - Dark green, reminds me of grass after soaking up a summer's rain. Or vomit...
Build - Well kept, at least. Annoyingly curvy with large chest that forbids me of running. Usually binded though, thank the five. Has some fat, as any Northerner should. Hmph. 5'5. 69 Kg. ((Lenny face))
Skills - Tailor, farmer and hunter. Apparently guard worthy. Great in be- Bedding washing. Yes.

Voice - Like a Northerner. Thick, heavy and husky, but in a feminine way. I do not 'giggle', ever.

Hated - I wish you a bloody, painful death.

Disliked - Yellow, for the piss I wish falls on you.

No opinion - You're okay, haven't given me any reason to like you nor to hate you. Congratulations.

Liked - I like you. Keep it up.

Friend - I trust you, don't make me regret it.

Loved (Platonically) - You're a good friend, one of my favourite people.

Loved (Romantically) - Weird feeling in my chest around you. Is this the Plague?

Disabilities/Things to be wary of:

Basic Opinion:
Observed notes:

Basic Opinion:
Observed notes:

Basic Opinion:
Observed notes:

Basic Opinion:
Observed notes:

Still a WIP! Will change the shitty formatting later, too.

Last edited: