Minecraft Username(s)
Salitity

My full naked UUID, baby
1ed13186-c82d-4353-880c-a1a1bbfd66ff

My Age

Have I read the server rules?
Of course!

Do I agree with the rules?
The no racism rule should probably be more specific. I get the white vs black thing is bad, but banter against fantasy culture isn't specified if allowed) But the others I agree completely

How did I hear about Tale of Banners?
I was bored and searched up 'roleplay servers minecraft' and this showed up. I like medieval, and I like roleplay. So... yeah

Previous roleplay experience?
Did HL2 clockwork Gmod roleplay for a year.

----------
What do you define as roleplaying?
Having fun but with sensible unscripted acting

Definition for powergaming?
The partypooper way of roleplaying. Basically inserting yourself in situations that aren't yours, forcing yourself onto other players. Basically how the cool kids would say it: 'gay'

Metagaming definition?
Basically making real world references in RP in example, comparing fantasy politics in irl politics saying that King Whatshisface is like Joe Biden or Emperor Examplename is like the Queen of England. Also if your character doesn't know about something but your other character does, he can't use that info in any of his conversations or arguments or else that would Metagaming

What is a "Mary-Sue" character?
/me Literally obliterates everyone in the room because I am salty because of an event I'm not satisfied with. - Basically a God-Like character when they are obviously not

Definition of OOC?
Out of Character; not in RP

-----------

Character Skin:
Screenshot 2020-09-14 155840.png
Screenshot 2020-09-14 160823.png

Name:
Lethabo Crowning

Culture:
Shari(Drahl)

Can your character read and write?
Yes

Character Bio:
Lethabo was a Shari child who was kidnapped by a travelling Oserian monk, he was taught religion in a monastery for most of his child life, but when he was a teenager, he fled the Oserian abbots and returned to his homeland. When he arrived, though, he brought the religion with him. For this, his people abandoned him in the forest, he found himself living as a hermit for 17 years. He plans to create his own religion while still balancing on the culture shock and sourness from the Oserian religious monks.
------------

Question 1:You stumble outside into the open air after some heavy drinking in an Oserian tavern. Just before you're about to pass an alleyway, a hooded man rushes out of it and runs for it - seemingly, he has both a blade and some jewellery on him. You take a quick peek in the alleyway to see a feminine figure collapsed on the ground, holding her hands over a bleeding wound in her torso. The thief is about to escape and the woman seems in critical condition. You...
^
Stop and stare at the thief, and shoot my head towards the injured woman. Since of the alcohol, my mind would be beating but still confused as what the hell is going on, but I would find myself clumsily running towards the thief, almost skipping, the whole situation would be so surreal and I wouldn't be able to remember a second before I was running. All I would know or think of in my mind is 'I gotta catch this scoundrel' my character would probably be spouting something about his religion and that stealing is bad in a non-intelligible way of speaking. If he somehow catches up to the thief, he would probably beat him almost to death, if not, to death, and then either keep the jewelry and let the woman die because his mind is so fogged up with beer, or attempt to find a doctor and lead them to the dying woman. Either way he would keep the jewelry, because a man's gotta eat.
Question 2:
You are on your way to the Korsian city of Telth to sell some wares. Upon reaching the front gates you are stopped by the guard. They deny you entry for the time being as the traffic into the city is too high. You are effectively forced to wait in the refugee camp located between the two gates for the time being. The camp is filled with shopping stalls and refugees sleeping on the floor. How do you spend your time in the camp?
^
Lethabo would slide over to the refugees, giving them alms and attempting to convert them to his newly found faith. He would frequently laugh and smile to set the image of a loving and caring father/grandfather-like figure to turn in more followers to the true religion. After the traffic stop will be over, he offers some refugees to come with him into his house, he would give them food and clothes and a bed in exchange of services and a pledge to his loving faith.

Question 4: In the midst of battle, you find yourself approaching a wounded enemy soldier. The soldier is on the floor, clearly in terror as they cradle one of the dead. Enemy forces begin to advance in the distance and you know you have to act fast. The soldier then grasps at a cloth and removes it from the dead soldiers pocket. They continue to cry, and starts calling the dead soldier's name in despair. Then the soldier glances up to see you - with your weapon up - but does not care of your approach, continuing to cradle the dead soldier. You…
^
Lethabo would stare at the two men. He would point a sword at the one alive eventually and with a cracking voice "L-leave." if the man would not leave, Crowning would cut him down, but if he would leave, Lethabo would crouch down at the dead soldier and loot his body. Same if the alive soldier didn't leave and after the situation he would not be...well... alive!

Attachments

Last edited:

Verando

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Application Team
Lore Team
Sep 21, 2017
United States

You’re almost there! Your application is pending.

There are only a few things to change for a final decision.

Make the following edits to your application:

1. Your metagaming definition is lacking in a general sense, please expand upon it.

2. Your skin pictures failed to attach, please reattach them.

3. Your answers to the questions are all very short. Please answer at least three questions as if you were in a multiplayer rp scenario. Use emotes, quotes, and act like your character would. Don't just dictate the actions of the character.

In addition, your bio is fairly short, but you do make use of server lore throughout it, so I will give it a pass for now.

Once that is done, make a comment affirming you have made these changes and your application will be reviewed again as soon as possible.

Good luck!

Salitity

Sep 12, 2020
USA

1. Your metagaming definition is lacking in a general sense, please expand upon it.

2. Your skin pictures failed to attach, please reattach them.

3. Your answers to the questions are all very short. Please answer at least three questions as if you were in a multiplayer rp scenario. Use emotes, quotes, and act like your character would. Don't just dictate the actions of the character.

In addition, your bio is fairly short, but you do make use of server lore throughout it, so I will give it a pass for now.

Once that is done, make a comment affirming you have made these changes and your application will be reviewed again as soon as possible.

Good luck!
Yes, it has been changed, m'lord!

Acererak

Adam / Byrne
Admin
Jul 19, 2020
California, United States

1. One final thing, your skin. It looks like it needs some touching up. We would love to see some shading on it along with a better "Face". If you need any help with that feel free to ask on our discord at https://discord.gg/zpz4mg (Join the -Tale of Banners- Discord Server!) We have plenty of skin makers who can definitely help you touch it up :D

Good luck!

Salitity

Sep 12, 2020
USA

1. One final thing, your skin. It looks like it needs some touching up. We would love to see some shading on it along with a better "Face". If you need any help with that feel free to ask on our discord at https://discord.gg/zpz4mg (Join the -Tale of Banners- Discord Server!) We have plenty of skin makers who can definitely help you touch it up :D

Good luck!
The face and skin has been 'touched up' for you. I hope I did it to your liking!

Verando

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Application Team
Lore Team
Sep 21, 2017
United States

Congratulations! Your application has been approved.

You will now be whitelisted on the server.

Make sure to take some last peeks at relevant information and guides.

You can use ToB’s Discord for communication and questions! You will find me and other whitelisters there too, ready to teach you the ropes.