OOC
MineCraft Username(s): Slothteegah, SlothIsLucifer, SlothIsGod

How old are you? 15

What is your favourite colour? Green

Have you read the rules? Yes.

Do you fully agree to the rules and...
If yes, which is your favourite?
If no, what would you change?
I agree to the rules, and I'd have to say rule #9 under RP Rules ;), nah just kidding. I'd have to say the no ERP in-game. You have no idea how it feels to be walking along just to run into someone ERPing.

How did you hear about Tale of Banners? I was in the markets for a new RP server, as my other one was down. I found this one from Google.

What is your previous roleplay experience? I have been on multiple servers, LotC, HollowWorld, RPN, Vaerik, and some forum roleplay sites. I've also done some D&D as well as RP in games like ESO.

Is there anything you would like to add?
I don't think so.

Part 2 of 4

Terms & definitions

What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is pretending to be someone your not, they could be many things. Like an Elven Mage, a Dwarf Warrior, a Human scholar and much more.

What is powergaming? Powergaming is when you emote without giving the other the time to react. Such as *Bob cuts Billy in half with his sword, being too quick for him to do anything.* The correct way would be *Bob attempts to cut Billy in half with his sword, lunging forward quickly.*

What is metagaming?

What is a Mary-Sue?
Someone who is perfect in every way, no fatal flaws, perfect in everything. And is just OP.

Part 3 of 4
Character
MineCraft skin's screenshot: http://m.imgur.com/JqRsqrg

Name: James 'Jukha(Pronounced 'Joo-kah')' Grimlock

Race: Half-Oserian Half-Drahl (Grulk)

Story & details: James is a bastard child, born to Holly and a Grulk. His mother was too drunk and thought he was the man of her dreams, but when she awoke next to him she got her belongings and took off, unaware of the growing child in her womb. 8-9 months later she gave birth to the half-breed. James was an outcast, being a bigger child and a bit less... bright. James isn't stupid but he's not the smartest kid around. Because of his heritage he's often aggressive, preferring to use his fists to end a fight rather than talking it out. James had met his father once while traveling, and he didn't even know it. His mother was away at the time, and unaware that he had met his father. During the time he had, he kept calling James, 'Jukha' or well that was what it sounded like at the best. And that was how he earned his second name. At the age of 9 James' home caught fire, he managed to escape but his mother was less fortunate. She had died from the intense heat and 3rd degree burns. James didn't know what caused the fire but at the time he was too depressed to care. He hung around his old home for a few days before he left the village. He was casted away by many because of his height, and his behavior. During this time James became more dependent on minor theft to keep him fed, whether it be food, or a ring he could sell. But all his physical activity had it's pros and it's cons. One of the cons being dumb. He was often brash and preferred to rush in without thinking it over, letting his emotions getting the best of him. It's best pro was his shape, James was bigger and stronger than the other children. He's pretty big for a kid, standing at 5'8 and only being 13. He has emerald green eyes and jet black hair, preferring to be alone than to have friends. Although that doesn't stop him from trying to make some every once in a while. Somehow he can still be a cheery joyful character despite his past and everyone's behavior towards him. He's also always been fascinated with the sun.... it could lead to some things.

Part 4 of 4
Open-ended questions
At least three must be answered. Delete the spare(if applicable).
Q1
You find yourself in an arena surrounded by high sandstone walls. Much like all the dozen of strangers in the arena, you only have a robe - the single weapon is a spear on the ground, in the very centre of the arena. You are a short sprint's distance from it - closer than most of the others - but even so the others have already spotted it and are running to grab it. They seem to be ready to fight for their lives. You...
James screams in terror as he turns and tries to run, letting them fight for their lives. As the first falls he quickly made his way over to their body, covering himself with their blood and acting dead. As the last man stands looking over, James stood, slowly and quietly making his way over he jumped on him, the spear falling out of his grasp as the two fought. James turned towards the spear, rolling away from the last man. The man followed after him, James quickly picked up the spear and turned it towards the man, who was running too fast to stop himself before impaling himself on a spear.

Q2
You're heading home after some drinking at the tavern. Just before you're about to pass an alleyway, a hooded man rushes out of it and runs for it - seemingly, he has both a blade and some jewellery on him. You take a quick peek in the alleyway to see a feminine figure collapsed on the ground, holding her hands over a bleeding wound in her torso. The thief is about to escape and the woman seems in critical condition. You...
James ran forward to the woman, seeing the man run off he had made his choice. He would get her things back, after trying to bandage it of course. He quickly wrapped his coat around her wound, trying to stop the bleeding as he pursued the thief. The thief being unaware of the child was tackled to the ground, blood seeping through his clothes as he had stabbed himself. James took the jewelry, leaving the body behind as he ran back to the woman. He gave her most of the jewelry back, most of it. He quickly ran inside the tavern calling for help.

Q3
You've gotten lost and wandered awhile, eventually finding yourself in Crookmire Swamp, where you decide to settle for the night. Finding a meal to buy for the evening takes some effort, but you do come across an old crone in ragged clothing, who offers to sell you some sea-looking food. She doesn't ask much, but warns you that eating it is 'unpleasant' to outsiders. You...
James looks at it with disgust, "Sorry miss. But I'm not hungry anymore...." He says as he quickly took off back to where he'd settled.

NTE_Killer4life

Dec 17, 2015
USA
Hullo, I am NTE_Killer4life and I shall be reviewing your application today! Your application has been put on...
PENDING
  • You are missing the metagaming definition. Please edit your application and put it on their.
  • Your first character cannot be under 18 years old.
  • A half-grulk would be highly unlikely due to the fact a Grulken would have killed a non-Grulken after that type of "activity". I'd like for you to either change the race to a full blooded grulk or choose another type of subrace.
  • In relation to the bulleted point above, please alter your backstory a tad to make sense with Grulk lore.
  • Lastly, please expand upon your roleplaying scenarios.
Please make the bulleted changed within the time span of 48 hours from the time of editing. Failure to do so will result in DENIAL of this application and you will have to re apply 24 hours from the time of Denial.

Reviewed April 6th, 2017 at 8:04 AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.