b82870afd680e7f85996ca83840e87ec.jpg
◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Physiology:

Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Coffee Brown
Skin: Dark tann
Height: 5'3"
Dominant Hand: Right

Description: Alurra is a short Korsian by appearance. Her father was Korsian though her mother was Shari. This shows through in her coffee brown eyes and short by comparison height. Her hair falls to just above her waist and is dark brown in color. She is almost always found carrying her instrument case on her side and has a few brightly colored, flowing sets of clothing that showcase her Korsian heritage. Despite her small stature, those who look a little beyond the flowing clothing can see Alurra is quite fit and well toned.

Quirks:
Alurra hardly ever partakes in any alcohol and is heavily against taking any sort of drug.
When Alurra does drink, it is quite apparent that she is very much a lightweight.
She taps her cheek when she is unsure
When silence fills the room she cannot help but to make some sort of noise. Wether this be tapping on the table, playing her instrument, or humming, there cannot be any silent moments with Alurra around.

Psychology:

Favorite Color: Orange-Red
Favorite Drink(s): Coffee
Favorite Place: Running Rivers/Busy Inns
Humor: Sardonic/Cheesy

Prized Possessions: You will never find Alurra without her instrument.

Personality: Alurra is a bright soul with a passion for music and learning culture. Getting along with Alurra is an easy task. She is kind caring and is very willing to make friends with almost anybody. It is very hard to get on Alurra's bad side. The things she hates the most are people who are willing to openly hurt others without any real reason (wether this be physical or mental) and those who cannot appreciate music. Due to recent events, she has been struggling with confidence and finds herself less willing to be decisive with any actions she may take.

Beliefs: Alurra is a firm believer in the people. She believes a god exists, though she just doesn't believe whatever or whoever it is deserves to be worshiped. Though, she will respect other's beliefs and usually won't comment on it.

Journal of Alurra:
(If I missed you and you want added, give me a shout.
Uriya 'Uri' Akhbarzan: "Uri is kind of like my older brother. I met him wayyyy back in th' day when I first started travelin' 'bout and playin' music in inns and what not. Quite the clever conniving cr..reature- I still don't know how he does it so well. Anyway, a gifted poet and a dear friend. I'm glad to see he's made his way up to the north safely."

Mylo Dannak: "Mylo's a very kind hearted man and a good King to th'people of Skyreach. He's a person that men should strive t'be like. His hospitality is unmatched and he makes me feel like part've a family. I always enjoy his company at the Inn. Havin' a leader like him makes m'feel safe in Skyreach. I fear that Mylo might be stressin' too much with the weight of King on his shoulders."

Amund Gunderson: "A sweet man, much like his cousin Mylo. Been in contact with him, buyin' drinks and the like. I haven't spoken to him too much outside've business. I'd like t'get to know him a bit better."

Torvald Gunderson: "Torvald has been through a lot n' does a wonderful job takin' care of me n' the Inn. Even though he- ah.. goes through tables almost as fast as th' Gundersons go through ale after a celebration. Skyreach wouldn't be th'same without him. I've been meanin' t' tell him somethin' for awhile now- just got't find th' right time I suppose.

Torygg Gunderson: "Torygg is a hardy man who gets shit done. The last've the Gunderson crew that I've t'write about. It's crazy t'think when I first got 'ere I though they were all sort of a hive mind. I hope to grow t'know more about him. As of now, I don't know much."

Byrne... Gunderson?: An odd man who I haven't had too many interactions with. He seems like a meathead, though I've been assured he's a big softy. Also a Gunderson? Perhaps in spirit alone.

Genvieve 'Viv' Clements: "An interestin' Oserian who lives by Drahl traditions. I've grown t'know her quite well and I'd say we've got a good friendship goin' on. I don't see 'er around much but she's always got a conversation in mind for when I do."

Eden Lynn: "I believe Eden's the first person I met in the north. She's left me with th' Inn and I'll be happy t'run it. I do wish she'd've sticked 'roudn a bit more. I do miss her."

Adan Abdirahman: "A very kind man with a positive outlook on life. Engaged t' Cyrine. Doesn't really surprise me, they've been through a lot t'gether. He's helped me pay th' Inn's tax and dropped an enourmus sum of money to make sure th' Inn stays up'n runnin'. He won't be payin' for much in my Inn for a long time comin'."

Cyrine Ornaid: "A young man that man's the stables. Has quite the collection of horses n' has helped me overcome my fear of the beasts. I've not spoken to him in some time. I hope he's doin' well."

Avi: "An odd girl who found herself in my inn and asking me for a name. I wonder what her story is."

Mr. Jibbs: "A 'sailor' who I've found askin' me to move to a place called Crowstone. I've been t'port towns like the one he's describing. I'm not too sure it's somethin' I want to return to."

◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢​

Last edited: