ACCEPTED - TrueParanormal's Application | Tale of Banners Roleplaying Community Forum

ACCEPTED TrueParanormal's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueParanormal

The Chaotic
Staff member
Event Team Leader
Event Team
Application Team
May 28, 2020
New Jersey
Minecraft Name: TrueParanormal
-

Discord Name: TrueParanormal#7915
-

-

Timezone: Eastern Standard Zone
-

Have you understood the basics of this team and the requirements of being in it?: I do understand. I am familiar with the rules (and will be reading them at least ten more times tonight while taking notes). I have roleplayed in countless different ways, from running discord RPs to participating in LoTC). I have plenty of event ideas that I would love to try and implement (though a lot for minor and some for major). I also love the server lore, particularly the Great Death and the Northern lore. I wrote both of those into my character but I am familiar with the rest of the lore.
-

What do you think is the most important to focus on when creating and doing events?: The most important focus should be fun. Especially for the players. The events should be doable and manageable while ensuring that those participating are enjoying it as well!
-

Provide a few examples of events you would create as a member of this team.:

Thieves Guild Raids: Establish a thieves guild. Players may join and there are exclusive events for those a part of the thieves guild and raid planned out locations (like a king's treasury). The rewards are split between those participating and change depending on whether the players succeed or fail. This would be a no perma-death event but there will be a coin penalty upon getting caught and failing.

Foreign Invaders: A bunch of ships amass on the horizon in the middle of the ocean near the border of The Grand Dutchy of Oakenbri. They are prepping for an invasion of Esna from the lands of Oseria. They do not seem to intend on taking prisoners or arriving in peace. The players would work together to fend off the invaders. The foreign nation's name would only be revealed if a soldier is captured or letters are discovered.

Small bandit parties: A group of event team actors camp on the sides of roads and attack characters that pass by. This would only be a hassle and for fun, but nothing too permanent would occur.
-

Verando

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Application Team
Lore Team
Sep 21, 2017
United States

Congratulations! Your Event Team application has been approved.

There are only a few minor issues with your application:

In example two the event revolves around a warlike situation involving politics from two different factions. You would need to cooperate with the existing nation's system to achieve anything here.

Apart from this, I can see a basic understanding of the events system.

Your ideas are well written, but I have yet to see any execution. For this reason you will be put on a trial period, wherein you can perform events under supervision.

Reactions: TrueParanormal

TrueParanormal

The Chaotic
Staff member
Event Team Leader
Event Team
Application Team
May 28, 2020
New Jersey

Congratulations! Your Event Team application has been approved.

There are only a few minor issues with your application:

In example two the event revolves around a warlike situation involving politics from two different factions. You would need to cooperate with the existing nation's system to achieve anything here.

Apart from this, I can see a basic understanding of the events system.

Your ideas are well written, but I have yet to see any execution. For this reason you will be put on a trial period, wherein you can perform events under supervision.
Totally understandable! Thanks for the chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.