ACCEPTED UltimateZZV/Tap.Water's Moderator App, aka "Zach's Out Here Trying To Get A Second Job."

UltimateZZV

Something Something Beatles Reference
Staff member
Lore Team
Mar 16, 2017
Buffalo, Missouri
Minecraft Name
- UltimateZZV

Discord Name
- Ta.Water #7611

Timezone
- Central Standard Timezone, GMT - 6:00

How often and how long can you be online and spare time for moderating?
- Extremely often until University starts up again, and for hours on end.

Have you understood the basics of this team and the requirements of being in it?
- Yes, I've been involved with the server long enough to know what this role would require of me.

Do you have any past experiences moderating any forums or servers?
- Not much on forums, but I've been a soft-moderator for Project Ceres due to the small staff size

If a person breaks the rules, what would be your procedure?
- It depends on the rule, the context in which they broke it, and whether they knew it was a break.
If they:
Knowingly broke a major rule to exploit the server or other players, I would explain to the party that broke the rule what they did wrong. I would have them punished. If this was the first time, I would destroy/return their gains or profits. Repeated offenses would result in harsher punishments, and depending on the rule, could easily result in tempbans or even permanent blacklisting.
Unknowingly broke a major rule for convenience's sake, I would explain to the party that broke the rule what they did wrong. I would give a lighter punishment and explain the situation. Destruction/returning of gains or profits would be included. Repeated offenses would be treated as a knowing breach for exploitation.
Knowingly broke a minor rule to exploit the server or other players, I would explain to the party that broke the rule what they did wrong. I would punish them as before, though I would give more of a "grace period" with harsher punishments on repeat offenses.
Unknowingly broke a minor rule for any reason, I would explain to the party that broke the rule what they did wrong. There would only be as much punishment as needed to resolve the situation. Repeat offenses would be treated as a knowing breach for exploitation.

Verando

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Application Team
Lore Team
Sep 21, 2017
United States

Congratulations! Your moderator application has been approved.

You are already a staff member and your presence means you are an easy shoe in.

Welcome to the team!