ACCEPTED Whitelist Application. Yonaguska Waya

Jan 7, 2018
United States
Part 1 of 4
MineCraft Username: Yonaguska_Waya
Favorite Color: Green

Did i read the Rules?: Yes I have.

Do i Fully Agree?: Yes I Do Agree.

If Yes Which Rule is my favorite?: Responsibility for your account is my personal favorite. Why?: Because a lot of people when a rule has been broken can attempt to blame a broken rule on another person in the house. They say things along the lines of Im So Sorry my Little sister was messing around near my computer or That was a friend of mines fault. These instances can throw off a exciting roleplay element and make it much less exciting and ruin the mood.

I was searching for a role play server and i happened to stumble upon this Forum on google.
Part 2 of 4
Roleplay Experience: I do have role play experience. In Various Games Such a Mine craft or even ark but a personal favorite game is D&D i love the Atmosphere situations create.

What is Role Playing: Its hard to describe what role playing truly is but in a way its taking on characteristic of a character you design as if they were your own. You may design a character to be Brave and have Vast Knowledge despite in the real world you maybe Shy or have limited Comprehension of things. Not all people can be a Jack of all Trades now.
Meta gaming: is the persuasion of event out side of role play such as if i tell a friend i would give him 50 USD if he tells me the secrets of his Castle so i can preform an Assassination on his king. But in reality i found out while my character in game hasn't truly discovered such a thing.

Mary-Sue?: That is Creating a character who lacks any Imperfections and is God like? Right?

Part 3 of 4
Skin Image skin_20171221033418137072.png Link: http://www.minecraftskins.com/thumbnails/navite-american-11780457.png

Name of character: Yonaguska Waya (Cherokee Native American aka in lore Drahl Dialect if thats okay) Yonaguska means Cheif, Waya means Wolf

Race: Drahl

Story:
Yonaguska Waya was once a very Influential Drahl Shaman During the early days of Esna. Yonaguska was a proud man and devout follower of Tsarra. As the days passed by Tsarra will seemed to change. The Drahl Collectives began to Dwindle in number forcing many to Travel the Wandering Abyss in search for a new home. Many Drahl sought to regain the blessing of Tsarra once again. They would sit in groups of 10 around a fire and partake in Cultural practices of psychoactive substances in order to become closer to Tsarra. Tsarra seemed unmoved by the prayers of her people and the numbers seemed to dwindle day by day. The Psychoactive Plant Fibers created Hallucinations and caused many who are under extreme stress to visualize demons and in fits of rage some would lash out at these demons. Unknown to them. Many of these monsters would be Unsuspecting Drahl. Yonaguska was once part of a proud massive collective but it seems now a days many of his Family and Friends are now at piece with Tsarra.
The Once proud Collective has fallen into disrepair and Yonaguska is now with out a family to call his own and now wanders Esna searching for land to claim as his own while returning the Cheyenne Collective (Collective of Yaelk) to its Former glory and has his eyes set on recapturing land The Oserians stole from him. Yonaguska dreams of the day the Yaelk people will reemerge from the Burrows and Proudly walk among the surface once more.

Part 4 of 4 )
1)​
In the midst of battle, you find yourself approaching a wounded enemy soldier. The soldier is on the floor, clearly in terror as he cradles one of his dead. The soldier then grasps at a cloth and removes it from the dead soldiers pocket. He continues to cry, and starts calling the dead soldier's name is despair. Then the soldier glances up to see you - with your weapon up - but does not care of your approach, continuing to cradle the dead soldier. You... ( Lower your Weapon but not your Guard and walk past the wounded soldier for you see that the Soldier is nothing but a Boy barely able to grow his first chin hair. Crying over the Corpse of what seems to be a dead friend of his. He Has already lost so much and is not in any shape to Fight. Killing him would be unethical and a waste of energy.)

2)
You find yourself in an arena surrounded by high sandstone walls. Much like all the dozen of strangers in the arena, you only have a robe - the single weapon is a spear on the ground, in the very centre of the arena. You are a short sprint's distance from it - closer than most of the others - but even so the others have already spotted it and are running to grab it. They seem to be ready to fight for their lives. You... retreat from the spear knowing well enough that if you grab this weapon you will be the target of the other strangers of first glance. There would be to many to fend off once the weapon was in your hands you chose to Examine the Situation closer and using large chunks of stone lying in the arena floor as a weapon of choice.

3)
You're heading home after some drinking at the tavern. Just before you're about to pass an alleyway, a hooded man rushes out of it and runs for it - seemingly, he has both a blade and some jewellery on him. You take a quick peek in the alleyway to see a feminine figure collapsed on the ground, holding her hands over a bleeding wound in her torso. The thief is about to escape and the woman seems in critical condition. You... Rush to the woman's aid trying to mend her wounds to the best of your ability calling for help of any person near by. Life is more Valuable then Jewellery.

Frigated

Head of Staff
Staff member
Head of Staff
Lead Moderator
Sep 7, 2015
England
Accepted!

I've seen stronger applications but I appreciate your effort in reading our lore and basing your characters story around that basis. You seem to have the knowledge of our server off your own accord via the limited resources you currently have, I appreciate that.

We are still in Development but edging closer to the finish line. If you wish feel free to join our discord chat where you can suggest ideas, proof read & maybe even take part in the late stages of development. Feel free to message me with your discord name and I will send you an invite to our group.

I look forward to hearing from you.