How old are you?
- I'm younger than 13

Have you read through our rules?
-Yes

Do you agree with our rules?
-Yes they are designed well, make sense, and are fair

How did you hear about Tale of Banners?
-Planet Minecraft

Do you have any previous roleplay experience?
-Yes. I've played on a few other servers and have also played Dnd.

Is there anything you would like to add?
- My mental age is higher than my real age listed above. I enjoy watching the walking dead and YouTube videos about the medieval times.

Part 2 of 4

What do you define as roleplaying?
- roleplaying is where you go to a certain time period and take the role of a person from that time period and play like you only knew what they knew. A good example of this id Dnd. In Dnd you are in charge of a group and only know what they known before you started playing and what they were told whilst you were playing.

Describe the term ‘Powergaming’
-Powergaming is where you maximize progress to one goal, and ignoring all the other things along the way causing players to progress too fast and hurt the roleplaying that we are trying to do on the server by being too strong or completely ignoring fight or encounters all together.

Describe the term ‘metagaming’
- metagaming is where a player uses outside knowledge to their advantage in a Roleplay situation. Weather it be using it to find their way around the map or using it to get an advantage over their opponent in a fight it is bad because it ruins the roleplaying experience that the server has and causes everyone to hate a player causing negativity on the server and people to feel like they are under powered leading to them to Powergaming to become strong enough to beat the one person.

What is a "Mary-Sue" character?
- a Mary-Sue character is a character that is too good for the game making it seem like they don't belong there. A good example of this is the person you play in Skyrim the elder scrolls v. In Skyrim your character will go on quests that seem really hard for everyone in that time period and come out victorious every time very easily. your player without using any shouts can take down a dragon whilst numerous guards can't take one down making you seem too strong for the timeline.

Part 3 of 4
Provide us with a in game picture of your skin
- 1587576510866.png

Name:
-Sean (pronounced Shawn)

Culture:
-Korsians

Story & Biography:
- Sean was raised like any other child in his land. He enjoys the nature and brewing potions. As a kid he wanted to be an adventurer and travel the lands of the world destroying monsters and discovering new things. Now that he is old enough his parents will let him go out on his own and be what he wants to be. Sean decides that he wants to start in the north do he can get used to the cold as he wants to explore caves where it will be cold. Weather he finds treasure or trash, he will be happy as he got to be who he wanted to be.

Part 4 of 4
You stumble outside into the open air after some heavy drinking in an Oserian tavern. Just before you're about to pass an alleyway, a hooded man rushes out of it and runs for it - seemingly, he has both a blade and some jewelry on him. You take a quick peek in the alleyway to see a feminine figure collapsed on the ground, holding her hands over a bleeding wound in her torso. The thief is about to escape and the woman seems in critical condition. You...
- Decide to go help the woman as she will most likely have a description of the thief also knowing if she dies that there will be no point in getting the jewelry back.

You are on your way to the Korsian city of Telth to sell some wares. Upon reaching the front gates you are stopped by the guard. They deny you entry for the time being as the traffic into the city is too high. You are effectively forced to wait in the refugee camp located between the two gates for the time being. The camp is
filled with shopping stalls and refugees sleeping on the floor. How do you spend your time in the camp?
- I spend my time in camp by staying to myself as i don't want to get into a brawl. Most of the time in camp i just will sleep and during waking hours will chill around fidling with my thumbs or humming one of my favorite tunes.

You've gotten lost and wandered awhile into Drahl lands, eventually finding yourself in Crookmire Swamp, where you decide to settle for the night. Finding a meal to buy for the evening takes some effort, but you do come across an old crone in ragged clothing, who offers to sell you some sea-looking food. She doesn't ask much, but warns you that eating it is 'unpleasant' to outsiders. You...
- decide to buy the food and inspect it closer. Since as a child I wanted to be an adventurer I decided to study plants and animals knowing that something like this would happen. After inspecting it and smelling it I decided to eat the food hoping that it would taste fine and that I would survive it.

In the midst of battle, you find yourself approaching a wounded enemy soldier. The soldier is on the floor, clearly in terror as they cradle one of the dead. Enemy forces begin to advance in the distance and you know you have to act fast. The soldier then grasps at a cloth and removes it from the dead soldiers pocket. They continue to cry, and starts calling the dead soldier's name in despair. Then the soldier glances up to see you - with your weapon up - but does not care of your approach, continuing to cradle the dead soldier. You…
-Decide to help the wounded soldier out and not finish them off because you set out to find treasure not to kill people. Since he was only wounded you helped him out and got him out in the nick of time as the enemy soldiers were coming by. you mended his wounds then asked him if he would like to go on quests with you. no matter the response I would be happy that I saved someone's life.

You have wandered across a seemingly endless tundra for what have felt like days. A raging snowstorm makes you unable to see more than a few metres ahead. Being almost out of resources, you are delighted to find out that you have stumbled your way to a village. Upon closer inspection you find out it's a Northern village, and the residents are not very friendly towards strangers. What do you do in this dire situation?
- I would go to the village and attempt to stay there. if they hated me and decided to kick me out I would simply ask for resources from the people and be on my way because I didn't want to cause any harm. Even if I died that night I would be happy that I didn't cause a fight and everyone else could live their lives normally.

Attachments

Frigated

Admin
Developer
Sep 7, 2015
England

Congratulations! Your application has been approved on a trial basis.

You will now be whitelisted on the server.

We are aware of your age is below the server's guidelines however after discussions we believe you are suitable to be accepted onto the server. This will be on a trial basis for a 3 month period from launch. During this period if you are to receive a single strike this would result in a ban. We look forward to seeing you on the server.

Make sure to take some last peeks at relevant information and guides.

You can use ToB’s Discord for communication and questions! You will find me and other whitelisters there too, ready to teach you the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.