DENIED Whitelist Application

Dutchmen

Jul 6, 2019
The Netherlands
MineCraft Username(s):

ME_THE_DUTCHMEN

Full UUID for your MineCraft account(s) (Found here):

bb1d50f8-a414-44e9-86b9-7aa922788fae

How old are you? (We need to know this as our server has an age restriction)

19 years old.

Have you read through our rules? (Found here)

Yes

Do you agree with our rules?

Yes

How did you hear about Tale of Banners?

A friend.

Do you have any previous roleplay experience?

Some roleplay in a different game.
I was in charge of building the town and keeping it in a good state.

Is there anything you would like to add?

Not at this point.

Part 2 of 4
Terms & definitions
Answer these definitions using your own words. The definitions can be looked up if necessary, however copy-pasting is not allowed.

What do you define as roleplaying?

A life in a different universe.

Describe the term ‘powergaming’

Grinding or Speed-running could be a different name for it.

Describe the term ‘metagaming’

Info from sources overseas

What is a "Mary-Sue" character?

A god like character

Part 3 of 4
Character Creation
Here you will create a character to use on our server.

Provide us with an ingame screenshot of your character’s skin.

Skin (2).png

Name:

Dutchmen

"Dutch" for short.

Culture:

Northerners

Story & Biography:

Grew up in the north. Mother nowhere to be found, father quite for most of his life.
He was a warrior before i was born. We always travelt, never stayed anywhere for more then a week.
We hunted animals for most of or lives. Because of this, the bow is my wapen of chose.
My father has now past and im looking for a new meaning in my life.

Part 4 of 4
Open-ended questions
At least three must be answered. Delete the spares(if applicable). Please include at least one paragraph for each of the answered questions.

Question 1
You stumble outside into the open air after some heavy drinking in an Oserian tavern. Just before you're about to pass an alleyway, a hooded man rushes out of it and runs for it - seemingly, he has both a blade and some jewellery on him. You take a quick peek in the alleyway to see a feminine figure collapsed on the ground, holding her hands over a bleeding wound in her torso. The thief is about to escape and the woman seems in critical condition. You...

Answer: rush into the allyway to help the feminine character.

Question 2
You are on your way to the Korsian city of Telth to sell some wares. Upon reaching the front gates you are stopped by the guard. They deny you entry for the time being as the traffic into the city is too high. You are effectively forced to wait in the refugee camp located between the two gates for the time being. The camp is
filled with shopping stalls and refugees sleeping on the floor. How do you spend your time in the camp?

Answer: Exploring the camp, looking for people to talk or trade with. After that just wait and try to get into the city.

Question 4
In the midst of battle, you find yourself approaching a wounded enemy soldier. The soldier is on the floor, clearly in terror as they cradle one of the dead. Enemy forces begin to advance in the distance and you know you have to act fast. The soldier then grasps at a cloth and removes it from the dead soldiers pocket. They continue to cry, and starts calling the dead soldier's name in despair. Then the soldier glances up to see you - with your weapon up - but does not care of your approach, continuing to cradle the dead soldier. You…

Answer: leave him be.

GreenHarmony

Reviews Things
Staff member
Admin
Event Team Leader
Application Team Leader
Jan 8, 2016
Rīga

Your application has been denied.
While in this state it is unsuitable for approving, you are welcome to try again.
The reasons for the denial are as follows:
1. Your powergaming definition doesn't fit the context of a minecraft roleplay server. Research it and try to word it appropriately.
2. Your metagaming definition is incorrect. Research it and provide a more suitable definition.
3. Your character's name is a peculiar one for the ToB setting. Either change it or elaborate on your character's backstory to suggest the origin for that particular name.
4. You must meet the minimum requirement of a paragraph each for the open ended questions.
5. Your application has numerous spelling and punctuation errors. Consider putting in more effort in your writing upon and after reapplying: from the application on out, your time on the server will be only more and more writing.
5. You have a what I assume is a skinning knife on your character. Until obtained on the server, please edit it out of the skin.

Should you choose to re-apply, please make a new application!