DENIED Wolf's Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Dec 23, 2015
Earth
OOC Information:
Please try your best to use proper grammar and correct spelling mistakes. This is a roleplay server and if accepted, writing will be your main form of communication while online.
MC Username- Wolfk

How old are you?- Sixteen.

What is your favorite color?- Black and Blue

Have you read and agreed to the rules?- No, the rules page gives me an error, but i will read them as soon as they are aviable.

Have you REALLY read the rules? If so which one do you most agree with?-

Are there any changes you would make to any the rules?(if so why?)-

How did you find Tale of Banners?- My friend, Sweatshurt told me about this community.

Do you have any experience with other roleplay servers if so which server(s) and for how long?-
Yes, i have played on Lord of The Craft for about a month and a half.
Definitions:
If you don’t know any of the definitions feel free to look them up just make sure you understand them and write them in your own words.

What is Roleplaying?- Roleplaying is taking part as your character in-game. Acting as he would do, using his/her personality, strenghts and weaknesses.

What is Metagaming?- Using information your character does not know to affect RP gameplay. For example calling someone by their name when he/she has not introduced. Telling someone your location via pm without roleplaying so they can go with you.. etc.

What is Powergaming?- Powergaming is doing actions that would not be possible for your character and/or forcing the other player to do something. For example: *unsheaths his sword and strikes (Name) in the head killing him*.

What is OOC, IC, and IRL?- Out of character, In-character and In real life
IC Information:
Here is where you actually describe and create your own character. Be realistic! Follow the lore, and make sure your character makes sense and is someone you want to play as.

Characters Name- Jakøb Agnarsson

Characters Age- 20.

Characters Race- Orsenian

Characters Sex (Male or female)-
Male.

Characters Biography (This is where you can get creative. Write down your characters story from birth to present time. Use lore and follow the server timeline, and events. Must be a minimum of 2 paragraphs long):
Jakøb was born in the northern lands. His father blacksmith. His mother a tailor. He was born and raised on a little cottage in the forest, by the mountains. He breeded horses and trained them to become loyal,fast and strong. He rided them every afternoon when the sun was about to set. His father forged him swords and spears and trained him with what he knew.
When Jakøb was a teen, he became a good horse rider and began to develop his skill with weapons, being very interested in weapons and decided he would recieve proper training and become a Knight. As the years passed his father died and his mother followed shortly afther. He was alone and decided to travel to the capital to follow his dream wich begins now...

Character Traits & Ambitions- He is smart,loyal and brave. But stubborn, impulsive and indecisive. His ambition is to become a Knight.

Characters Strengths and Weaknesses- Strenghts: Has some skill fighting with weapons such as swords and spears.. but he is not professional, he still has training to do. He is a good horse rider.
Weaknesses: He is not good on fist to fist fights. Does not know how to use a bow. He tends to drink a lot, so he may be drunk from time to time...

Characters appearance (Be descriptive)-
He is 6 foot tall. He weighs 80 kg. The sides of his head are shaved. He has a short ponytail on his head. Both ears pierced. Has blonde hair and a big beard. Has grey eyes and has a couple of scars on his body.

Please provide an in game screenshot of your characters skin here…..

7dd57299d6eed0204d05380001e7f498.png

Role-Playing Scenarios:
These scenarios will be used in order to test your role-playing abilities. Please answer any 3 of the 4 scenarios listed, and remember to complete these scenarios in as much detail as possible.
[1]

Your character finds themselves in the middle of an arena with nothing more than a robe on their back. As you character looks around there is what appears to be a spear on the ground approximately 15 meters ahead of them. They’re not the only person in this arena however, with several others scattered around the arena. Each member in that arena is trying to get that spear. How does you character survive this ordeal?
He would wait untill some of them fight and get hurt, fighting the ones who get near him, and proceed to try to grab the spear if it is still on the ground and fight the remaining men, or if someone already has the spear, try to kill the man with the spear from the back to grab it himself and fight the remaining men.

[2]

Returning from the tavern after a long night of drinking, your character passes through the streets and alleyways on the short return home. However, on the way you hear a woman in distress coming from around the corner. The woman is being robbed and is clearly distraught. What does your character do next?
If he is very drunk, probably nothing. If he is not that drunk or not drunk, fight the thief himself. Approaching him slowly, talking to him, if the thief does not run, take a dagger out and stab him right there. If he runs, nothing. He has saved the lady and will take her to her home.

[3]

On the road going passing from Oseria to Crosia, your character gets lost and ends up at Crookmire Swamp. Although lost, your character decides to stay the night in Crookmire and continue their travels in the morning. After a few hours your character begins to get hungry and heads to a local street vendor. The vendor offers you some baked goods, however warns of out of body experiences if they are to eat this food. What does your character do next, and how do they react to this situation?
He would not eat the baked goods as he is not severely hungry. Instead he would ask for directions to the local vendor to find the path to the nearest camp,city or town. And continue his journey after eating a good meal.
[4]

In the midst of battle, your character finds themselves next a wounded enemy soldier. The soldier is on the floor, clearly upset as he cradles one of his dead. The soldier then grasps at a cloth and removes it from the dead soldiers pocket. He continues to cry, and starts calling the dead soldier's name is despair. Then the soldier glances up to see your character with sword in hand, but does not care of your approach, continuing to cradle the dead soldier. What does your character do next?
He would take the wounded soldier's life quickly by stabbing him in the heart. Having one less enemy on the battlefields and putting him out of his misery. After all, he is an enemy.

Any extra information you would like to add on your application? [Optional]: I hope that the rules not showing for me is not a problem for my application :I If anyone has a link that works or has the rules please reply to this post with the rules so i can read it. That is all. Good day :)

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2015
United Kingdom
Denied. (in order to be accepted next time please follow my instructions)
1, Too many spelling errors
2, Character is not detailed enough in description
3, The scenarios are not filled out in enough detail
4, Character skin does not look like description or 20 years old (hair colour)

Correct these mistakes and you should be accepted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.