India
The Tale of Banners Whitelist Application:

Section 1/4 - Out of Character Information

Minecraft Username(s):

KnightSholay

Full UUID for your MineCraft account(s) (Found here):

c896ffa4-67a3-4be3-b960-60832cc2cb68

What is your age?
(We need to know this as our server has an age restriction)

Have you read the server rules? (Found here)

Yes I have

Do you agree with the server rules?

Yes

How did you hear about Tale of Banners?

While searching Planet Minecraft for Roleplay servers

Do you have any previous roleplay experience?
(Please give examples, no experience is acceptable)

Yes, I have played in a rp server as a Soldier role.
Additional Information: (If any)

My name is Mohamed zudo, I am studying in college. I have a hobby of playing games

Section 2/4 - Terms & Definitions
Please answer these definitions using your own words, the definitions may be researched however not plagiarized (copy-pasted).

What do you define as roleplaying?

Roleplaying is where players across world wide plays together in a game with the game's own lore. Playing as a farmer, blacksmith, soldier etc

Describe the term ‘powergaming’ in your own words:

A player can be described as a powergamer if he or she presumes or declares that his or her own action against another player character is successful without giving the other player character the freedom to act on his own prerogative.

Describe the term ‘metagaming’ in your own words:

If the player acts very known of something In-game without knowing it in-game. Example: grey reads about magics out of the game and act in a game that he knows every aspect of magics without in-game knowledge.

What is a "Mary-Sue" character?

A character that too powerful. One without any flaws.

What does the abbreviation ‘OOC’ mean & when should this be used?

OOC means "Out of Character". It's used to talk as yourself and not as your RP character. Usually used to let people know of any external factors that may influence the RP, to talk to admins, or to get help for things such as rule clarifications.

Section 3/4 - Character Creation
Here you will create an example character that could exist in the server’s history and lore.

Provide us with an in-game screenshot of your character’s skin.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qnYyRD9Eautc1BUbnFOqXZzsecCgcsMy/view?usp=sharing (stannisdoublet-1561420012.png)

Name:

Sholay Zudo

Culture:

Oserian Cultural

Can your character read and write?:

Yes

Story & Biography (please go into detail, we recommend two paragraphs but expect at least one. Please outline character history, personality traits and the things that make your character unique. Have fun with this section!)

(Please note although the character you apply with can commit illegal or immoral acts you cannot do these things on the server without an Intrigue application. This can be applied for once you are whitelisted.) Found here:

https://taleofbanners.com/forum/forums/intrigue-application.119/ (Intrigue Application) (Intrigue Application)

(You are also able to apply with a noble but keep in mind you cannot play a noble character on the server unless you join an accepted noble house or apply for one.) Found here:

https://taleofbanners.com/forum/forums/noble-houses.142/ (Noble Houses) (Noble Houses)

Sholay Zudo was born for the John Nicolas-Lenna Faiza couple. His grand father Glindale Nicolas was participated in a war. And he died in the war. Sholay was named by his grand father before he dies in a war. His father John Nicolas has died in a wildfire accident. He decided to become a great scholar of Esna. He went on discovering every nature of The Esna. He went on the search of a teacher who can teach him every aspect the Esna. He went in search of knowledge. But His mother came to know that she was affected by an unknown disease. Later she died because the disease was literally gone wrong. He began his life in The Town of Little Wick only for himself. When Sholay entered Wick, after the long trip across the lands he witnessed that The Town of Little Wick was completely changed. He used to play always with his friends but now they are all gone. Because the fire which claimed the life of his father also claimed his friend's lives. Also, he was not there when his mother was died by disease. He felt very guilty. He found a letter inside his mothers' pouch. She said that he would accomplish his dream and to become one of the great scholars of The Town of Little Wick in the letter. So Sholay changed his guilty mind and began his life with a motivation of his mother's words in The Esna.

Section 4/4 - Open-ended questions
Please answer at least three of the questions to show how your character would interact with the world. Delete the spares (if applicable). Please include at least one paragraph for each question you answer.

Question 1

You stumble outside into the open air after some heavy drinking in an Oserian tavern. Just before you're about to pass an alleyway, a hooded man rushes out of it and runs for it - seemingly, he has both a blade and some jewellery on him. You take a quick peek in the alleyway to see a feminine figure collapsed on the ground, holding her hands over a bleeding wound in her torso. The thief is about to escape and the woman seems in critical condition. You...

Sholay would try to figure the situation. He would show his bare hands in front of the hooded man and shouted "STOP!", The hooded man astonished and stopped by his way on his foot infront of sholay asking him "Who are you? Why are you stopping me?" Sholay replied " The first question you asked me is my question to be asked to you. Now say Who are you?" he stumbled because of the heavy drink. The hooded man replied with very urge "Stay out of my way you drunkard, this is none of your business" Sholay halted the man again and said " Just stop yelling at me man, you are a robber aren't you?" The hooded man replpied with nervous "No, no I.. I am not"Sholay grabbed his shirts near his chest with both of his hands," You.. You killed the lady, don't you?" he stumbled, The man replied "You have drunk so much, so it's look like that the lady was killed" Sholay tapped his head two times with his right hand and other hand holding the hooded man's cloth. SHolay said, "I have drunk so much it's true, blug... but,I am not a blind you hoody figure of thief". The hooded man become crazy on sholay and he tapped sholay's hand and removed it from his hood.The hooded man pushed sholay to the grounds and said,"You are not going to stop me from escaping". Sholay stumbled and fallen to the floor, "Why are you robbing people like this, and also you killed the woman, What had the innocent woman done to you?" The hooded man replied, "It is none of your business, just stay down or I am going to kill you too". Sholay said, "I am not going to stop you anymore" he smiled. "Why are you smiling In This serious situation? Are you mad?" The hooded man confused. Sholay replied with great smile, "Look behind you", The hooded man immediately turned behind. He saw nothing but the woman collapsed on the ground. "There is nothing you filthy drunkard" the hooded man turned back to sholay, Then immediately sholay grabbed some of the soil in his bare hands from the ground and thrown towards the hooded man's eyes. The hooded man stumbled.

Question 2

You are on your way to the Korsian city of Telth to sell some wares. Upon reaching the front gates you are stopped by the guard. They deny you entry for the time being as the traffic into the city is too high. You are effectively forced to wait in the refugee camp located between the two gates for the time being. The camp is filled with shopping stalls and refugees sleeping on the floor. How do you spend your time in the camp?

Sholay has been guided to the refugee camps, he saw people sleeping on the floor and full of shopping stalls filled the camp very close. He asked the guard who guided him to the camp "Um sir, You are looking very familiar and I would like to know when will I able to enter the city?" The guard replied, " Thank you, You can enter the city when the traffic into the city come back to it's normal state." Sholay asked , "How long it will take?." he replied, " Maybe
a week, a month or year, It's all about peoples visiting the city" Sholay become upset. The guard noticed sholay and added "Don't worry, there is another way that you can enter the city if you have permission from our head guard." Sholay came back to his mood and happily said "Thank you for the information"

Question 3

You've gotten lost and wandered awhile into Drahl lands, eventually finding yourself in Crookmire Swamp, where you decide to settle for the night. Finding a meal to buy for the evening takes some effort, but you do come across an old crone in ragged clothing, who offers to sell you some sea-looking food. She doesn't ask much, but warns you that eating it is 'unpleasant' to outsiders. You...

"Why it is bad for outsiders?" sholay doubted. She said,"Because it's from Drahl lands" "What do you mean by Drahl lands?" he asked. "If you want to accept this offer then I am not going to stop you" she said. Sholay would think of the ragged old crone's strange speach and he confused waiting for her to answer his question. "Truly this is for Drahl Land peoples, I haven't seen you anywhere here lately." she said. "Yes, I wasn't belong to Drahls." he said. "It is ok for you, you can accept this offer if you believe me.

Question 4

In the midst of battle, you find yourself approaching a wounded enemy soldier. The soldier is on the floor, clearly in terror as they cradle one of the dead. Enemy forces begin to advance in the distance and you know you have to act fast. The soldier then grasps at a cloth and removes it from the dead soldiers pocket. They continue to cry, and starts calling the dead soldier's name in despair. Then the soldier glances up to see you - with your weapon up - but does not care of your approach, continuing to cradle the dead soldier. You…

-

Question 5

You have wandered across a seemingly endless tundra for what have felt like days. A raging snowstorm makes you unable to see more than a few metres ahead. Being almost out of resources, you are delighted to find out that you have stumbled your way to a village. Upon closer inspection you find out it's a Northern village, and the residents are not very friendly towards strangers. What do you do in this dire situation?

-

Last edited:

Verando

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Application Team
Lore Team
Sep 21, 2017
United States

You’re almost there! Your application is pending.

There is only one thing to change for a final decision.

Make the following edit to your application:

1. Your questions are a little too short. Try to paint me a picture and show me how you would interact in roleplay with other characters.

Overall a good application with really only very minor issues. You'd make a good addition to the server.

Once that is done, make a comment affirming you have made this change and your application will be reviewed again as soon as possible.

Good luck!

Verando

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Application Team
Lore Team
Sep 21, 2017
United States

Congratulations! Your application has been approved.

You will now be whitelisted on the server.

If you have armor on your skin (It is hard to see), it won't be used for rp until you acquire it ingame. (See roleplay rule 2)

Make sure to take some last peeks at relevant information and guides.

You can use ToB’s Discord for communication and questions! You will find me and other whitelisters there too, ready to teach you the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.