New profile posts

If anyone wants to give ToB a go before full launch, we're trying to schedule a time this weekend to have our characters hang out in the camp. Ping/msg or watch discord if you wanna come play.
The latest batch of whitelist apps will now be under review in chronological order, good luck everyone!
Hello all onlookers, I am actively seeking help from you guys to assist in the lore process. If you think you have the chops put in an app!
We will be going over whitelist applications just prior to beta launch. Don't be surprised if there is little accepting or denying prior to then.
Over the next few weeks, I am going to see what I can do personally to get things on a good track.
Looking into the slow verification mail issue. Until it's fixed just be patient, it will arrive eventually!
Forum upgrade was a success, everything seems to be working! If you notice anything that seems off please send me a pm.
Forums will undergo a major upgrade some time during the weekend. If you're unable to access it or things look weird that's why.